EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 285

FXstart restarted the server and everything seemed to work...

strangerr писал(а) >>

Do you think that in Europe the law is the same for everyone? Only in American movies)))

Corruption and accountability is easier there than here, the same deputy with immunity is a legalized thug...

I have a gap in my quotes: the previous candle closed at 1.4749 and the current one (on m15) opened at 1.4763.

forte928 >> :

Corruption and accountability is easier there than in our country; a deputy who is not involved is in fact a legalized thug...

In the West, when a police officer sees your passport during a document check, you automatically fall into the category of bandit.

strangerr писал(а) >>

In the West, when a police officer sees your passport during a document check, you automatically fall into the category of bandits.

I don't mean the moment when he sees your passport, I mean that for the citizens of the EU, responsibility before the law has a higher priority, take Germany for example - a police state, but the sound of loud music after 10 am - it is considered vandalism here, the neighbours themselves and the police who come to the scene can take pacifying measures, but to judge fully can only if you yourself have lived at least three years in what you think is a country more prosperous...

For the patient ones, waiting for new targets for the future, closer to 1.5000 Strategy remains the same ... from pullback to buy

Good afternoon everyone !

I covered my longs half an hour ago.

It looks like the eu will pull back before the last pull up.

But probably not a big one.

By the way, I posted the test results on the demo yesterday, if anyone remembers.

I also asked you what you think about it.

So, I put this EA on my reel :)))

At 1,900 rubles :). So he scooped me up to 2 400.

HOWEVER!

:)

A small thing, but oh so nice :)

euro/usd is about to pull down.... to 1.4672
Reason: