EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 583

Sta2066 >> :

When I had 1:200 leverage, I asked for 1;100, which I was entitled to, but the DC still used 1:200. 1:50 gave me after the grand, but

but they raised the minimum lot. I guess I didn't fight for it...

I don't know. To be honest it seems to me that there is much more psychology in trading on exchange than mathematics, it's just psychologically easier for me to trade when I know that I can put a big lot bet at any moment to correct the situation if I was wrong initially... I only trade intraday, and only with a mouse in my hands...

ChachaGames >> :

Who the hell knows... To be honest it seems to me that there is much more psychology in stock trading than mathematics, it's just psychologically easier for me to trade when I know that I can at any moment place a bigger lot to fix things if I was wrong initially... I'm only intraday trading, and only with mouse in hand...

I`m psychologically uncomfortable with trading, I`m frustrated, I`m losing everything, I defined the rules, built my first Expert Advisor, then the second one, by trial and error I am getting something, when I interfere with robot`s work I usually make a mistake, I do it less and less, I prefer to manage trading rules and optimize my strategies. Luckily I am a programmer, otherwise I would have probably given it up

ChachaGames >> :

Who the hell knows... To be honest it seems to me that there is much more psychology in stock trading than mathematics, it's just psychologically easier for me to trade when I know that I can at any moment place a bigger lot to fix things if I was wrong initially... I'm only intraday trading, and only with mouse in hand...

You better not to quit your job. Better take some time off to try your hand at trading. With that kind of attitude, you're guaranteed to lose.

Another 15 pips down and probably close the last sell for the day, and rest after a busy week... I'm up 20% of my depo for the week, who else has something to brag about?

OlegTs писал(а) >>

Another 15 pips down and probably close the last sell for the day, and rest after a busy week... I'm up 20% of my depo for the week, who else has something to brag about?

50%

Helex >> :

50%

There's no limit to perfection, we'll keep on growing

OlegTs писал(а) >>

There is no limit to perfection, let's keep growing

After such growths, I have my doubts. Something's got to be out of the ordinary.

Helex >> :

I have some doubts about this growth. There's got to be something out of the ordinary.

like a balance sheet, here it comes, there it goes?

I try to think of it this way, if I got it, I deserved it and I don't owe anyone anything....

I've been pounding this market every day for a second year in a row, and it's not for nothing...

No matter how much beer you drink, your brain is still analyzing %)

in a day, Friday 13, went 113 pips - we can assume that we will close at 1.4913 :))

Why are you bragging - it's not nice, i can say i closed the week positively, as i thought, but i could do a lot better....

I missed some good bites of the trend, and it's because of the psycholodge :( there's still some work to do...

Good for you guys for closing on +++

HaRoCK eLeValUeS !!!!!

It's a real hustle when you want to take it all. And you shouldn't look at the price retrospectively.
Reason: