EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 584

And the redoubt has repulsed all the attacks! :)

Sorento >> :
And the redoubt has repulsed all the attacks! :)

>> bomb! (>> flex.)

forcegrid >> :

Bomb! (flex)

That's where the bombs are!

I tweaked the Expert Advisor today, the results became much better in the tester, but I only have history from the end of August, I cannot get data from my brokerage company for an earlier period, I need information for 7 major instruments without gaps, because I use cluster indicators. I don't use cluster indicators. Does anybody know why brokerage companies compress quotes or make them abrupt? The most interesting thing is that quotes from methacquotes do not correspond to brokerage company quotes and of course tester gives different results. Who has solved this problem?

I don't know, I have quotes through MT.Service-archive-necessary-pair-timeframe-download.Gaps are minor.Differences too, but what works is working.For as long as it works at all.

OlegTs >> :
I downloaded my forex robot as my broker, I've been working with MetaQuotes and I've been working with them since August and I've been using cluster indicators for a long time. I don't know why brokerage companies compress quotes or cut them? The most interesting thing is that quotes from methacquotes do not correspond to brokerage company quotes and of course tester gives different results. Who has solved this problem?

Here's what they told me in response to the exact same question from my brokerage company:

"Unfortunately, Metaquotes does not provide a special program, the so-called "historical server" to dealing centres, so there are these limitations.Also when you select menu "Service-Archive" and click "Download" - you will get a warning that historical data from MetaQuotes server will be downloaded.

p.s. Several dealing centres (and we are among them) tried to make MetaQuotes enable you to download data (without limitation) from a particular brokerage company. However, so far they only promise to make this service available in MT5.

Analysis not from Neuroba ))) (I rarely make long term predictions) do not know how much will justify and what scenario, but the situation is as follows, one of the options is 1.5085, then the hike down is canceled (on the situation), otherwise no matter how fantastic it seems, but this thread has set the goal of 1.42 and beyond (on the situation).

In any case, I'll try to settle on Mon at the open.

Thanks for your participation, all that remains is to wait for the metaquotes to allow MT5 to export the data into some text format, then I'll figure it out myself...(if they do)

OlegTs >> :
Thank you for your participation, I have to wait until MT5 allows me to export data into a text format, and then I'll figure it out myself...( if they do).

have you tried it in MQL5?

FileWrite

Запись данных в файл типа CSV или TXT, разделитель между данными вставляется автоматически, если он не равен 0. После записи в файл добавляется признак конца строки "\r\n".

Sorento >> :

have you tried it in MQL5?

FileWrite

Запись данных в файл типа CSV или TXT, разделитель между данными вставляется автоматически, если он не равен 0. После записи в файл добавляется признак конца строки "\r\n".

Thanks for the idea, I haven't done the new language yet, I've only walked around the menu, I'll be sure to check it out...

Reason: