EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 247

strangerr >> :
I am more inclined to think, that it is the first wave of correction after all, but we shall see, on Friday there was one more confirmation of the end of that wave - a sharp jump down, a classical "stop loss".

You think it's a correction that has been pulled up by the bulls on the trend. Roger that, here's my 'fork' to the market. :)

Next week

On the subject of wrappers:

It's very clear that the wrappers are ahead of the curve. And who was dragging who? Well, it wasn't oil that dragged the wrappers, that's for sure.

gip >> :

It's very clear that the wrappers are ahead of the curve. And who was dragging who here? Well, it wasn't oil that was dragging the wrappers, that's for sure.

Kindly make life easier and understand the idea by drawing arrows. :)

gip >> :

It's very clear that the wrappers are ahead of the curve. And who was dragging who around here? Well, it wasn't oil that was dragging the wrappers, that's for sure.

Did you delete your post?

Deleted. There's more to think about.

I wonder if anyone is working with information like this? I am still just beginning to analyse the joint movement of different charts.

gip писал(а) >>

Deleted. There's more to think about.

I wonder if anyone is working with information like this? I'm just starting to analyse the joint movement of different charts.

That's the only way I work, otherwise it's a dead end.

During the last hours of the day I got a super hybrid indicator, which indicates the fall of GBPUSD for the current week, probably the opening will be opened with a gap down, again, at least down to 70 points. IMHO, IMHO... This is a very rough forecast on the daily data that is why the drawdown may be up to 300 points maximum. A hundredth may be put))) In fact the daily indicator produces 200-500 points of profit along with the drawdown.

who knows how to use TraillingStops

Helex >> :

This is the only way I work, otherwise it's a dead end.

During the last hours of the day the super hybrid indicator came out, it indicates the fall for the pair GBPUSD for the current week, maybe the opening will happen with a gap down, again IMHO, at least down to 70 pips. IMHO, IMHO... This is a very rough forecast on the daily data that is why the drawdown may be up to 300 points maximum. A hundredth may be put))) In fact the daily indicator shows 200-500 points of profit along with the drawdown.

The gap is up. As expected after Friday's movement.

P.S. The pound has been below the support of the converging triangle, which starts with the levels of May-July.

The pound yen has been below the support line for more than three weeks.

Pound franc more than six weeks below the support line.

P.P.S. Good luck.

Lord_Shadows писал(а) >>

Hep up has occurred. As expected after Friday's moves.

P.S. The Pound Dollar has been below the support of the converging triangle from the May-July levels for a week now.

The pound yen is more than three weeks below the support line.

The pound franc is more than six weeks below the support line.

P.P.S. Good luck.

What GEP are you talking about? Are you seeing the future, have you had it yet? I haven't started trading yet.

Helex >> :

What GEP are you talking about? Do you see a future, have you had one yet? I haven't started bidding yet.

I've already closed +2 points :)

Reason: