EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 242

strangerr писал(а) >>

And I've just shopped, what are we going to do?)))

For the future, I think that's fine.

They all went up together and most importantly Williams R% went to the crossing and also the big toe of the left hind foot says it's time.))

The terminal has already kicked in.

On a more serious note, I am sure there will be a rebound, I don't know where, if we break 4845 we will go higher, and I also know that in November-December there will be a very good pullback and it might start this month.

strangerr >> :

They all went up together, and most importantly Williams R% went to the crossover, and also the big toe of the left hind foot says it's time.))

The terminal's already kicked in.

Thanks.

Terminal hangs often because indicators are executed in interface thread. In layman's terms, try to disable the indicators one by one and determine which one is causing the hang. Once you have identified it, you can find the fault in the indicator itself.

strangerr писал(а) >>
In all seriousness I am sure there will be a rebound, I don't know where, if we break 4845 we will go higher, and I also know that in November-December there will be a very good pullback and it might start this month.

A good pullback is possible. But before that, targets above 1.4800 must be justified. The behaviour of the monetary authorities should give a signal. The world is changing fast today))))

I should point out that we're not going up yet. There is some possibility that we will be hanging around at this point or a little lower for a while.

gip >> :

Thank you.

The terminal hangs often because the indicators are executed in the interface thread. In layman's terms, try to disable the indicators one by one and determine which one causes the hang. Once you've defined it, it's possible to find fault in indicator itself.

I know that, it just hangs seldom, but tonight it hangs over and over again and I haven't put any new indicators in, on the contrary, I've closed some charts.

Some bastards are holed up at 4650 with machine guns, like a barrage unit. They're going to short.

Other bastards have already undermined support at 1.45 :( And it was there today, I saw it myself. G. feel some nastiness. Standing in the bay myself.

strangerr писал(а) >>
Helex, your knife won't rust, it's autumn.)

This kind of autumn doesn't make bulat rust )))

Reason: