EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 244

In general a lot depends on the fundamentals now, there is a lot of intrigue about the multipolar world and other political heresies, opinions are divided and you can expect anything. It is desirable to set up technical analysis in step with the fundamentals. As they say, the trend is a friend.)

Probably going down to 1.4497... However, if we get a new intraday high, the forecast is cancelled...

I see 1.4618 going up for now... though unlikely...

I think at least another week will be the same picture, just a week before the expiry of the October contracts. At the moment the most popular counters are buying at 1.4470 and selling at 1.4690. let's wait and see....

xrust писал(а) >>
I think at least another week will be the same pattern, just a week before the expiry of the October contracts. At the moment the most popular counter is buying at 1.4470 and selling at 1.4690. let's wait and see....

Volatility is expected to be high .

Xrust, what can you say about the VolumeLevels_Surg_1.9 indicator?

ULAD писал(а) >>

And what do the numbers on the tips of the sticks say, may I ask?

about contract volumes

xrust >> :

about contract volumes

>> Yeah. Got it.

Hi all!

Curious current situation on the Dax (price has again approached the trend line copr.):

DAX, M5

strangerr писал(а) >>
Xrust, what can you say about the VolumeLevels_Surg_1.9 indicator, the main question is where does it get its data?

Interesting... I'll have to unscrew the indicator and have a look.

Will the country of pendosia please us with something at the end of the day? It's Friday after all, we don't want to have a nice finale at the weekend, we won't even have anything to remember 8)))
Reason: