EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 245

Yes, it looks like it's all over the weekend.

By the way, gentlemen fundamentalists and not only. Please explain the market reaction to the news. For example, the US unemployment statistics came out today.

The dollar strengthened at the beginning (a bit) and then fell back sharply. The Yen appreciated against the USD at that moment and also bounced back. Why does the news often causes different reactions and the market bounces up and down? Why can´t it react "unambiguously" right after the news?

Well, you can look at the comments of expert analysts here, e.g. (around 21:00 Moscow time).

October 2. /Dow Jones/....... The dollar rose at first on disappointing US labour market data but then declined against many other major currencies in the morning trade in New York and has now corrected back up against the euro and the yen. Trading has been choppy following the release of the US non-farm payrolls data and currency movements are partly due to positioning in view of the close of trading in London ahead of the upcoming weekend and the G7 meeting.

bivus >> :

Interesting... I'll have to unscrew the indicator and have a look.

That's the problem, there's nothing to unscramble - 220 decomp gives an error when analyzing ex4 file, 224 - when writing mq4 file.

Shniperson >> :

By the way, gentlemen fundamentalists and not only. Please explain the market reaction to the news. For example, the US unemployment statistics came out today.

The dollar strengthened at the beginning (a bit) and then fell back sharply. The Yen appreciated against the USD at that moment and also bounced back. Why does the news often causes different reactions and the market bounces up and down? Why can´t it react right after the news?

I think it is more likely that news reacts to the market rather than the other way around.

Hello tankers, let's analyse what the next week has in store for us.

Closed the day in a neutral way - neither here nor there.

D1, H4, H1 and M30 show a rise

What about you?

I think the downtrend will continue and the eurik will fall to 1.4360.
Reason: