EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 249

MaximuS60 >> :

Do you want to use an EA or a script for that?

Why an advisor? You can start by keeping it simple.

Click on the line with the open position / Trailing stop / set level

And you get what you need.

gip >> :

Question for the wave-analysts: what is this wave analysis going on right now?

Which wave is it?

Looks like a (B) wave correction and then a collapse downwards as a final (C)

Krotu >> :

Looks like a (B) wave correction and then a collapse downwards as a final (C)

Looks like a B, because on the weekly one too, they came to the top.

Did someone promise a rise for the whole week? Is it cancelled?

gip >> :
Did someone promise a rise for the whole week? >> Is it cancelled?

I think there will be a big rally today and then a big drop all week long until Thursday - the Bank of England will give a speech there, they might announce negative interest rates and that will push the market up very hard and fast and then it's over - finita la comedy - the dollar will be cancelled and the ruble will become the world currency 8))))))).

gip >> :
Did someone promise a rise for the whole week? Is it cancelled?

Wave B is not over yet, it might be drawn in 2 days or it might not even be a week, I can't predict time like forte.

And the pullback is a solid 1.34-39.

Krotu >> :

I think there will be a sharp rise today and then a fall all week long until Thursday - the Bank of England will give a speech there, they might announce negative interest rates and this will push the market up very strongly and fast and then the finita la comedy - the dollar will be cancelled and the ruble will become the world currency 8)))))))

Don't forget the correction on W1. As the euro falls, the ruble is more likely to be cancelled)))

on the M5 the upcoming direction... Yellow line...

gip писал(а) >>

You work with ticks, and in oil and indices ticks are obviously not enough for tick work.

And what charts do you use apart from currency pairs?

Not really with ticks, or rather ticks with ticks, but also daily movement, trend/float, etc. a lot of factors

I use 40 currency pairs, oil and lately rarely gold.

At the moment I have one indicator, or rather an Expert Advisor, that is giving signals about good entries, right now it's only for long position (more than half a year) GBPUSD is ringing all the bells. But the drawdown is correspondingly ))))

Reason: