EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 254

Helex >> :

What am I saying, all day long the indy has been chiming on the super short only the hour chart is not pleasing yet, but that's as usual so no one understands anything ))))

Oops a typo on the eurics. Pounds up. I'm on 4H-D-W. How about you?

I don't need indicators, I have a "hanging" terminal strategy. This is when the reversal is on a calm market and quotes are paused at the moment of reversal - probably some brokerage company servers are overloaded. The hype strategy is called :)

gip >> :
I don't need any indicators, I have a "freeze" strategy for my terminal. This is when the reversal is on a calm market, at the moment of reversal the quotes are paused, probably some brokerage companies servers are overloaded. The hype strategy is called:)

Like purposely do not give quotes))))

Right. At extremes. At that point, you can't buy/sell at the best price and you can't close if the price breaks the min or max.

I understand the pound and the euro will go down as well....

gip писал(а) >>
I don't need indicators, I have a "hanging" terminal strategy. This is when the reversal is on a calm market, quite accurately at the moment of the reversal the quotes are paused - apparently some brokerage companies servers are overloaded. The hype strategy is called:
About my ticks predictions, I want to notice that ticks (seconds) don't give me any signals as such, firstly they are absolutely different in every pair unlike the same Heiken ashi smozed, that in itself already takes a lot of time for research and leveling methods, calculations etc. However, I would like to point out one peculiarity, just these seconds allow us to determine when the trend is turning at its peak, which enables us to open profitable orders in all senses, and also often allows us to determine the resistance for a pair, which also helps in closing a part or the whole intraday order. No other trading system is able to do that. When I have free time I usually post messages on the forum, because predictions may be late. The market is not very fast; electricians like to play with the light in periods, so there is no need for the Dow to fall by 1000 points ))))

peter888 >> :
I understand the pound and the euro will go down as well...
Bread is not chasing the belly.

IlyaA писал(а) >>

Oops a typo on the eurics. The poundies are up. I'm on 4H-D-W Spike. How about you?

Potential upwards is good, but I think the players in the market have a different opinion in the sum )

peter888 писал(а) >>
I understand the pound and the euro will go down...

It will adjust, but I don't think it will collapse.

Well, 2:00 p.m. is coming up. Let's watch a movie.