EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1280

I found an interesting pattern in the Woolf waves on the AUDCHF, all 5 waves were formed and the target is 0.9500, which is tentatively expected to be reached on March 17-19.

Here's a picture on the euro aud, before moving towards the target it will probably drop to 1.49.

Gold

Interesting situation in the pound: commercial traders have 65.1% long positions against 13.7% short, large traders have the opposite 9.2% against 54.8%, with both groups adding short positions this week.

strangerr писал(а) >>
Interesting situation on the pound:Commercial traders have 65.1% long positions vs 13.7% short, large traders have the opposite situation 9.2% vs 54.8%, with both groups adding short positions this week.

On this forum, you are probably the first to arrive and the last to leave? So to speak, keep your hand on the remote button at all times, just in case.

strangerr >>:
Интересная ситуация по фунту:у комерческих трейдеров 65.1% длинных позиций против 13.7% коротких, у крупных трейдеров ситуация обратная 9.2% против 54.8%, при этом обе группы за эту неделю добавили коротких позиций.

The UK has a good image, but bad economy and debts, there are different players, someone like Galina in the square buys suddenly cheap instrument with a strong history, hoping to get a profit in a year, maybe 3, and if something to buy on the way, and someone thinks that the devaluation for Britain at the moment is a solution, it is not in the Euro and goes into a sell for 3-6 months, in short, it is a dark matter, but I think that more sell than buy for the next month for sure.

ChachaGames >>:

У Британии все хорошо с имиджем, но плохо с экономикой, и долгами, игроки разные бывают, кто-то гак Галина в квадрате подкупает внезапно сильно подешевевший инструмент, с сильной историей, в надежде через год, а может и 3 получить прибыль, а если что закупить по дороге, а кто-то считает, что девальвация для Британии на текущий момент - это выход, она же не в евре и встают в селл на 3-6 месяцев, короче дело темное, но мне кажется что больше селл чем бай на ближайший месяц точно.

65.1% long in commercial traders - that's something to think about, will probably wobble it almost in place, in the 200-250 pips range.

U.S. DOLLAR INDEX

The quid is a steep short.

strangerr писал(а) >>

65.1% long in commercial traders - that's something to think about, it will probably wobble almost in place, in a range of 200-250 pips.

I don't think there will be such a narrow range. If it is going to wobble, it's going to be in a bigger range.

Kurapetich >>:

Я не думаю что будет на столько узкий диапазон. Если его и будет колбасить, то все же в большем диапазоне.

After looking at the data on the quid, I'd say it's going to wobble upwards.))
Reason: