EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 250

ABC correction on the daily, this will be wave A on the weekly.

Krotu >> :

I think there will be a sharp rise today and then a fall all week until Thursday - the Bank of England will be speaking there, they might announce negative interest rates and that will rock the market up very hard and fast, and then it's finita la comedy - the dollar will be cancelled and the ruble will be made the world currency 8))))))).

This process is called something else. It's not called "think".

gip >> :

This process is called something else. It is not called "thinking".

That's my version - will that do ? 8)

Helex >> :

Not really with ticks, or rather ticks with ticks, and apart from that daily movement, trend/float, etc. a bunch of factors

I use 40 currency charts, oil and lately rarely gold.

At the moment I have one indicator, or rather an Expert Advisor, that is giving signals about good entries, right now it's only for long position (more than half a year) GBPUSD is ringing in my ears. But the drawdown is correspondingly ))))

Yep, I see by your trades that my EA is working better than your ticks :)

You can tell from the many currency charts.

How about oil? I am still, as Nikt told me, looking for a reversal confirmation on oil.

strangerr >> :
ABC correction on the daily, it will be wave A on the weekly.

Are you trading purely Eliot or Eliot+Neely?

IlyaA >> :

Do you trade purely Elliott or Elliott+Neely?

Purely Elliott, as I understand it, may be wrong, who knows, but so far I'm not complaining.

IlyaA >> :

Are you trading purely Eliot or Eliot+Neely?

Colleague - I take my helmet off in front of you 8) - Is there any difference between them I ask you? 8)))))

Krotu >> :

Colleague - I take my helmet off in front of you 8) - Is there any difference between the two, I ask you? 8)))))

Neely is stricter and a bunch of conditions that limit the flight of fancy. :)))

A friend of mine sent me a curious link. (Not really relevant, though - who knows!)

I suggest you read it - very interesting

http://www.fx-oby4enie.com/poleznoe/mini/texnologii-DC.html

rid >> :

A friend of mine sent me a curious link. (Not really relevant, though - who knows!)

I suggest you read it - very interesting

http://www.fx-oby4enie.com/poleznoe/mini/texnologii-DC.html

Thank you. Great article!