EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 150

Krotu >> :
I'm starting to lose track of this discussion 8)))))

There's a new prediction ... People are arguing about whether it's right or wrong...

Trying to buy from levels: 1.4605 1.4530, profit around 1.4750. A break-down of 1.4530 will open the way to 1.4420, and there we have to see, either we will break down, or 1.51 will go up...

As long as you guys are talking, I'm on the plus side...

I showed a trend this morning on the M5... Traffic is coming in at a standstill...

hello friends.

Talking about the fullfold.....

I don't know about other currency pairs, but I think the fullf does not work on the eu.

Half a year or so ago I tested it on the Jew, on a scale of 5 minutes to 1 day.

All in vain....

It does not work there.

hello friends.

I don't know about other currency pairs, but I think the fullf does not work on the eu.

All in vain....

It does not work there.

Oil has chosen the upwards direction - now we are going to have a breakthrough on the Euro - either we will stop at 1.48 and then 1.42 or we will break higher into the area of 1.50

Galina писал(а) >>

hello friends.

All in vain....

It does not work there.

If it works, you can argue about it, but if it does not work at least show where you have failed... If I do, I lay it out and confirm it...

Galina >> :

hello friends.

Half a year or so ago I tested it on the Jew, on a scale of 5 min to 1 day.

All in vain....

It doesn't work there.

Galina, hello, in repeated posts it is better to delete. So - is the portfolio of Russian companies empty ? :)

Krotu писал(а) >>
Oil has chosen the up direction - now there will be a spurt on the Eura - either stop at 1.48 and on to 1.42 or burst higher into the 1.50 area

I've been talking about it and showing it this morning...page 146

Reason: