[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 285

choppy market

Evgen157:

1.4000 )))) upwards I doubt....a Margaret is silent )))

Why should I say, technically it's all seen and understood....The fundamentals I already wrote yesterday, the Chinese are buying dollars... ECBs are buying their CBs.... Going down so far... Up, only to sell at a bargain price...

For now, this is the situation... Any changes, I'll write....

Now the euro and pound will either break the level and go further down or up....

indeh

It's amazing!!! Trichet is speaking tonight at 4:00 Moscow time... MAY something change...

margaret:

Why should I tell you, technically it's all seen and understood....The fundamentals I wrote yesterday already, the Chinese are buying dollars... ECBs are buying their CBs.... Going down so far... Up, only to sell at a bargain price...

For now, this is the situation... Any changes, I'll write....

Tricia performs at 4:00...

DragonSL:

Tricia's speaking at 4:00...
We have the same idea....

yosuf:

The H1 is already in the ascending zone, but this kind of analysis should be done continuously, i.e. the index should be set on the terminal, thankfully you all have it now:

i think everything should go up as i wrote, but i don't think so. maybe these are false signals. even the patterns are going up, but something is wrong.

EVgEN_SA:

It may be a false signal. Even reversal is possible, but something is wrong.

Since the whole forum thinks so and you are joining us, that's the way it is... So it's true there will be a further decline...

Although, maybe Trichet will do something during the night and your signals may turn out to be true...

I think I've figured out the crap the price is crawling on:

Reason: