AMD or Intel as well as the memory brand - page 92

Svinozavr:
Andrei.
You mean efficiency?

An old fairy tale. And always a fairy tale.

Peter. I was speaking in the form of a half-joke/half-horror, alluding to a single global computer that is everywhere and yet nowhere at the same time. :)

timbo:

You can laugh, of course, but the efficiency of markets has increased in recent years. This is an objective fact.

That's not what I'm objectively talking about. I mean, that's not the point.

What is the market where there are no market makers? I.e. most of the financial markets in the world.

??? Can I give you an example? If we take the second echelon, for example, the mare is a bride. I mean, um. Or the risk market.
I don't know what the hell you're talking about.

However, what do you call m-m. )))

YuraZ:

Peterka, MT5 uses

mt4 - no

Not true, there is software that graphically shows the load of cores. I checked it in task manager. Sometimes uneven, sometimes even, but always both and never one core.

chelsanya:

Where is the time reduction of at least 10-30%?

See post above. I didn't set the task this way, as I don't know how to make optimization work on one core. It always works two and not only when optimizing. Running HP and AMD

Svinozavr:

??? Can I give you an example? If we take the second echelon, for example, the mare is a bride. I mean, um. Or the risk market.

I don't know what the hell you're talking about.

However, what to call m-m. )))

If you get creative in defining a market maker, then of course you can find one anywhere. If you don't come up with your own definitions for long-established concepts, however, things become unambiguous.

An example of a market without a market maker is any full-fledged stock trading, i.e. stock market, comodity.

timbo:

If you get creative with your definition of a market maker, of course it can be found anywhere. If you don't come up with your own definitions for long-known concepts, then everything becomes unambiguous.

An example of a market without a market maker is any full-fledged stock trading, i.e. stock market, commodity.

This is not the first time I have come across the concept of a market maker in forex. I have even seen some publications. I do not understand. There are market makers on the stock exchange. This is the status that a member of the exchange receives under an agreement with the exchange. For example, the management company makes these commitments to the units it manages. The purpose of these obligations is to smooth out quotations and to block out market movements. Market maker is a term enshrined in a regulation (on Mamba, for example) and a contract.

I emphasise - these are the obligations to the exchange of mere mortals. Central Bank is in fact another kind of market maker.

Who, to whom and in what way makes such commitments in the forex market?

On the topic of this thread, someone might be interested in looking at

http://www.3dnews.ru/cpu/amd_phenom_ii_x6_1090t/index2.htm

http://www.3dnews.ru/news/113_protsessorov_intel_i_amd_v_odnom_testirovanii

faa1947:

This is not the first time I have come across the notion of a market maker in forex. I've even seen some publications. I do not understand it. It is just that there are market makers on the stock exchange. It is a status, which a member of an exchange gets under an agreement with it. For example, a management company assumes these obligations in relation to the units it manages.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Market_maker

This is just a confusion of terms. A market maker on an exchange is not a real market maker, although they are called that now too.

timbo:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Market_maker

This is just a confusion of terms. A market maker on an exchange is not a real market maker, although they are called that now too.

Thanks for the link. I was very suspicious of Wikipedia and you have reinforced my opinion.

The concept of a market maker existed long before forex. It is an exchange concept. These people influence the quotations on the stock exchange.

If you follow Wick, any intermediary, any DC is a market maker. Translated from English: market maker. You find two suppliers of a commodity, you buy from them for resale. This is also a market maker, only the market is equal to the two participants. VC has a larger market, but they are not market makers - they just take a spread, in the best case. The way I see it - a market maker should influence prices in a competitive market and not enjoy a monopoly advantage.

faa1947:

If you follow Wick, any intermediary, any DC is a market maker. Translated from English: market maker.

Any kitchen DC is a market maker for his clients. The market maker does not influence prices, it creates them, even out of nothing, and guarantees trading at prices that it issues. And this is what the translation of the name implies. The DC makes the market. A DC makes a market even for a non-existent product at its own invented prices. Wikipedia is absolutely right in that article, right on all counts.
Reason: