AMD or Intel as well as the memory brand - page 90

aaa....

didn't know.

kombat >> :

aaa....

didn't know.

))) Or I would have taken advantage of... offer.

===

You didn't buy anything yet? You waiting for the 5th tester? I'm still waiting.

Svinozavr >> :

))) Otherwise, I would have taken advantage of... offer.

===

Did you buy anything yet? Waiting for the 5th tester? I'm still waiting.

Nah, didn't buy it, but decided on something from i7, and not extreme.

Only I have hesitated between 1156 and 1366 sockets, or rather know what platforms.

That's why I'm going to buy it too...

;)

I don't need schwarzendecoder too.

No, and I don't foresee no need for it...

The "word of mouth" on the internet among advisors... uh... well, they don't exactly inspire

not just trust, not even any interest...

:)))

But the tester, yes! I'm waiting like manna from heaven...

I'm mainly interested in the cart, and it's not going to run on 4.

:(

Dear ones...

You better tell me, preferably with the same detailed arguments...

I was about to buy Phenom and now I'm thinking, Phenom II X6 1055T 2.8 GHz or Phenom II X4 965 3.4 GHz Black Edition + have better chance to overclock

I think you can distribute the task accordingly on 6 tasks in the first option and on 4 in the second + there's a chance that it will race better ...

Has anyone really been on these rocks optically?

Which is better to choose, preferably experience from practice... thanks)

Out of these two I would probably take a Phenom II X6 1055T 2.8 GHz. At the moment I'm working on a very resource demanding EA, six cores would not be enough for real time trading.

My device is very optimistic for real time: MT4 has only one core, MT5 can optimize an EA for one core, how does it behave in real time? Please, enlighten me if I know something about it.

As far as I know, each program in MT5 runs in its own thread. That is, an EA in real-time trading will use a single CPU core. Perhaps, we can run multiple EAs and distribute calculations among them. And the optimization - yes, it is distributed between cores. A single pass of the tester is not.

joo:
As far as I know, each program in MT5 runs in its own thread. That is, an EA in real-time trading will use one core of the CPU. Perhaps, we can launch several Expert Advisors and distribute calculations between them. And the optimization - yes, it is distributed between cores. A single pass of the tester is not.

Andrei, thank you.

If there really is such a possibility, I will do so.

Decided to make sure in practice in the distribution of calculations I have two cores P4 3,2Ghz DDR2 2,0Gb memory.

I have tested it with Moving AMD_vs_Intel.mq4

1) one task with optimization time 15m 04s (so if I run n processes, the time should not exceed n*15m 04c)

2) two tasks at the same time with the same parameters, given the matches on the processor cores, (set via task manager) first came to an end after 33m 42s second 38m 21s

And where was time reduction at least by 10-30%?

The question about AMD is even sharper x4 or x6.

Has anyone managed to increase optimization time by launching several processes simultaneously?

can someone repeat this with one, two or more optimization processes, from 15-09-08 to 15-09-09 m1, genetic algorithm is disabled

Files:
testamt4.rar  2 kb

that no one has been able to beat the optimisation time?

The tester uses all available processor cores (or processors) during the optimisation. What do you want to achieve by running multiple optimisation processes? It's not clear.
Reason: