"Trees don't grow to the sky"

Do you think it is possible to have a crazy and endless equity growth of the 100-1000-10000% per month type? Is it possible to go from $100 or $1000 to tens of millions, or is it just a dream? Are there any TPs that have been making insane amounts of money all the time? It is clear that we can get lucky sometimes, but is it possible to do it on a permanent basis?

Below I show charts of real pams, which are stuck and can't get higher.

You answered your own question with these pictures. The upper chart is PAMM Chapay.

At first it was going up - a profit of 1000%, and then it suddenly stopped and stands still and not the fact that everything will be all right in the future.

Better a stable 1-5% a month, but for a very long time!!!!

poiskspider писал(а) >> Better a stable 1-5% per month,but VERY LONG!!!!

Usually everyone wants to get rich very quickly - many people think it's possible in forex. What's so hard? - buy-sell and that's it....))))

Обычно все хотят очень быстро обогатиться - многие думают, что на Форексе это возможно. Что там сложного? - купил-продал и всё....))))

I'm with you all the way, except I like to say.

"OUR PEOPLE WANT EVERYTHING AT ONCE, PREFERABLY FOR FREE."

poiskspider >> :

100%

poiskspider >> :

I think that's what all people want (it's human nature), but ours, due to heightened naivety, believe it can come true

But then how do you determine where the ceiling is?

LeoV >> :

Do you think it is possible to have a crazy and endless equity growth of the 100-1000-10000% per month type? Is it possible to go from $100 or $1000 to tens of millions, or is it just a dream? Are there TCs that have been making insane amounts of money all the time? It is clear that we can get lucky sometimes, but is it possible to do it on a permanent basis?

Below I am showing charts of real pammers that got stuck and can't get higher.

Which are stuck or which are stuck. I think this picture without manager's comment we can look till we are blue in the face and guessing...

ZS: It's more about psychology, again, IMHO

LeoV >> :

But then how do you determine where the ceiling is?

Nothing in this world has any meaning, everything has only the meaning we give to it (c) I don't remember who said

Но тогда как определить где потолок?

This is not controversial, but rather a philosophical question. After all, the ceiling can at any time become the bottom.

Each person has different concepts of both love and happiness, similarly, profit for happiness.......)))))))

LeoV >> :

But then how can you tell where the ceiling is?

There is no ceiling. The examples given are just random. They account for crowds of others who have also spiralled down steeply. All this says only one thing - they had no real system.

"Fooled by randomness."

Reason: