"Trees don't grow to the sky" - page 85

Speculator: Let the creators of the site script for zapetyah write

First you have to write a script to correct the error in the highlighted word. This is very difficult, because the bot can easily confuse it with the word "lame".

But the easiest way is just to send you to the sauna - for stupidity (options: sophisticated trolling, belligerent illiteracy).

Speculator: Let the creators.....
One creator has already created you.... So work already you ))))

By the way, there is one thing that is not at all clear about pamas. Why shouldn't an investor set his own level of money loss. The point is this.

What is a PAM. It is the same as copying trades. Manager makes trades on his account. Investors repeat + size of positions according to their capital. Why not make investors limit their losses. When losses are sustained in his account, trades stop repeating. I.e. stop investing. If a profit has been made at the expense of the manager's trades, the manager gets a prize!!!!!!.

No Lady Hoo could do with any more..... Think of it as you repeat after her until she sags by a certain percentage. Then you can go back on..... That's about it. But I have a feeling the Pam makers won't go for it.......

nikelodeon:

By the way, there is one thing that is not at all clear about pamas. Why shouldn't an investor set his own level of money loss. The point is this.

What is a PAM. It is the same as copying trades. Manager makes trades on his account. Investors repeat + size of positions according to the capital. Why not make investors limit their losses. When losses are sustained in his account, trades stop repeating. I.e. the stop investments. If the profit is made at the expense of the manager's trades, the investor receives a prize !!!!!!.

Your imagination is wrong.

Speculator:

You're imagining things wrong.

Eh... darkness... That's the funny thing, the conditions are not good for the investor. The terms and conditions of the copier are much more favourable. When trades are executed on my account, but I control who (from which PAM) they come from. So I can change my providers in one click. This is the future...... It will never be.... Unfortunately. You could set your own loss threshold.....

Then there would be a balance sheet market. There is one even now in the form of pams. It's the same as the balance sheet market which you can buy... Well, you could also set up options on them....... Funny how that works......

Alpari's new service. The new service is called "Trailer", where you attach your account to the account of another participant. Only profitable trades are credited to the account to which you have been linked + a percentage for the service.... An interesting point turns out....

nikelodeon:

Eh... the darkness... That's the funny thing, the conditions are not favourable for the investor. Far more profitable are the terms of the copier. When trades are executed on my account, but I control who (which PAM) they come from. So I can change my providers in one click. This is the future...... It will never be.... Unfortunately. You could set your own loss threshold.....

Then there would have been a balance sheet market. There is one even now in the form of pams. It's the same as the balance sheet market which you can buy... Well, you could also set up options on them....... Funny how that works......

Suppose my trades are copied... A call comes in, and bam.

Speculator:

Suppose my trades are being copied... A call comes in and bang

I'd be out of your hair here.....

nikelodeon:

I'd get away from you here.....

Who's going to get the money back if the pamm goes bust?
Reason: