"Trees don't grow to the sky" - page 82

paukas:

The same as in any other business investment.

In my opinion, if a trader can make money in the market, then why raise capital from outside... But if capital is being raised that's for sure!

Speculator: I do not understand why a successful trader needs an investor

There is a well-known saying - "big money makes big money". With the help of investors, attracting big money can make big money.

If you think that in forex you can make big money out of little money by increasing the load on your small depot, that is a mistake.

And a prime example of this is the famous Lady.... and not only....))

LeoV:

There is a well-known saying - "big money makes big money". With the help of investors, attracting big money can make big money.

If you think that in forex you can make big money out of little money by increasing the load on your small depot, that is a mistake.

And a prime example of this is the famous Lady.... and not only....)))

Big money is the way to a dead end! Stable money is my goal... All wealth is about stability! If there is no stability, then big money will soon turn into zero!

Exactly what a show they put on, people got off the ground .....50 000, 100 000% .... What kind of investments can we talk about, it's roulette, which 99% of the time drains deposits, and in the end it landed many who invested )). Although real investments assume 50-100% a year but no more.

Speculator: Big money is a dead-end road! Stable money is my goal...

Well said. Why don't you put stops then?

Show others that you can control your losses better than the screenshot from the EWA thread - then people will come to you and say, "Listen, honey, take the money, huh?" That's when you'll know if you're interested in investing capital or not.

Speculator:

I do not understand why a successful trader needs an investor

To trade successfully with an order of magnitude(s) more dough.

Speculator:

Big money is the way to a dead end! Stable money is my goal... All wealth is about stability! If there is no stability, then big money will soon turn into zero!

Anyone who talks about stability in the financial markets is either an idiot or a fraud, or one of the two ))

paukas:

Anyone who talks about stability in the financial markets is either an idiot or a crook, or one of the two ))
Yeah it's a (Speculator) troll provocateur

paukas:

Anyone who talks about stability in the financial markets is either an idiot or a crook, or one of the two ))

The first thing to do is to start with the family budget... So to speak, learn to play the bank yourself! If you can't do it, you'd better not think about becoming a trader! The market itself is not stable, and its instability produces a stable income. in another case, it's just a game... But with a smart strategy and money management it is possible to turn even a game into a stable income... It is a question of the attitude of time and work!

mr_Johns:
Yes it's a (Speculator) troll provocateur

Stability

Reason: