"Trees don't grow to the sky" - page 55

Freud:

i can't say i didn't expect to see the profitability of hrenFx apart from the thousands of trades - the commission is too high and the spread is too low.

Sometimes it is better to lose a little real money than to have big ambitions and hopes from testers and other bullshit on a demo account.

As for you, you keep turning your nose up, and trolling those who are losing, you are good at it but it's funny.

Keep up the good work, all-knowing man.

Keep trolling - that's freedom.

But I would not expect to see a sustainable profitability for hrenFx. there, besides thousands of trades, there is also a commission on top of the spread.

As for your farts and paranoia on the forum, they are getting tiresome.

I would ask you to be more modest

are already tiring.

Have a cool drink of poison, take the edge off.

Freud:

Drink some cool poison, take the edge off.

So it's just blah-blah again?

Trollolo - where are your best results with 100 bucks?

Don't walk away from this.

So again with the blah-blah?

Trollolo - where are your best results with 100bk?

Don't walk away from me.

where where, at oande....

You've got the wrong trollop so I can dance to your tune, lift your lip off the floor or someone will kick it in the ass.

PS: You think too much of yourself for me to personally prove something to you. If you don't believe me, I offered you a cold drink, not my problem.

Freud:

where's where, at oande....

You've got the wrong person to be a joke, so I'll dance to your tune, lift your lip off the floor.

okay!

my opinion of you is now complete.

Okay!

My opinion of you is now complete.

Why would you say that? How am I supposed to live my life now?

I'm gonna have to shoot myself. Hell, I can't even afford an old parabellum.

Freud:

PS: You have a high opinion of yourself, for me to prove something to you personally. If you don't believe me, I offered you a cold drink, not my problem.

Baby!

If you say you had better results than NrenFx, I am not pulling anyone's tongue!

Show me!

And talking about something else (in your nice boorish way with Mishik) confirms once again - a troll should sit in a bathhouse!

Baby!

If you say you've had better results than NrenFx - I didn't pull anyone's tongue!

Show me!

And talking about something else (in your nice boorish manner with Mishik) confirms once again - a troll should go to a bathhouse!

Listen gypsy, I did not start the rudeness, your first post to me was boorish, as they say, before you had time to respond, as you already scolded, so know how to look in the mirror right in time, before you point at it and complain.

You insulted him, he trashed him, and I have to prove something to him. ..... What is wrong with your brain?

instead of trolling, you deliberately pick on..... you should be banned for this.

adios amigo.

Freud:

Listen gipsy, I am not the one who started the rudeness, the first post you made to me was rude, as they say no sooner had time to respond than you swore, so know when to take a good look in the mirror before you point at it.

You've been rude, you've slurred, and I have to prove something to him ..... What's wrong with your brain, anyway?

and instead of continuing to troll, you deliberately pick on..... it is you who should be banned for this as the instigator and instigator of the argument.

I'd put a ban on you forever, you've polluted the forum with your remarks.

I will ask you gentlemen to calm down and continue the subject.

SO

if you look at the top 10 pamm boards of a top brokerage company, you will see a rare pattern - a dozen results with relatively low yields

Reason: