Wave analysis fan club - page 4

Tantrik:

Good topic - have long wanted to learn how to trade on waves, it would be nice to see the trades themselves (even if on demo) and the "debriefing" when they do not work. Good luck!

If you do not know how to do this, you cannot do it with a real profit motif.

This is all understandable, Roman. I hope there will be everything here - tp, sl, and different scenarios with clear conditions for their cancellation.

I repeat once again: this is not Niroba, who drew primitive pictures with a one year outlook, but traded very differently (without sl and with paltry targets).

RomanS:

You don't need a demo, you've already seen enough. Being able to make predictions and trade on them is not the same thing, because the calculation of the same s.l. or etc. for different TS can be radically different!!! Even after correctly predicting the price direction, two different traders will make different profit/losses.
not the same - right, yes there are scenario cancellation points - these are optimal locations for stops - I can assume.

Mathemat:

Once again, it's not Niroba.

Yes it is understandable!!! I just wanted to point out that one of his mistakes (as it seems to me) is to publicly advertise his trading and was more akin to attracting investment in his TS, etc. That's why I offered without any demos whatsoever so someone wouldn't think that this thread demonstrates the "power and strength" of trading according to Wave Theory, I'm already afraid to think about selling signals according to this TS. Well that's pretty much it's IMHO.

And the objectives and signals to cancel this or that prediction, you can also show on the chart, as Wozny did.

Tantrik:
not the same thing - right, yes there are script cancellation points - these are optimal places for stops - I can assume.

1. a signal to cancel (stop)

2. targets (t.p.)

3. shifting stops (trawl)

4. partial profit taking

5. level of risk per trade

6. etc. etc.

All these are integral parts of TC strategy, so judge the signals and do

Tantrik 16.03.2011 09:49

"debriefing" when they don't work.

Based on the balance on the demo account, I don't think it's appropriate, one has already "traded" here :)))

But that does not mean that the theory does not work and all the wave-drivers also "plummet" as well as the notorious "idol" of this forum.

But then again this is IMHO, all I keep silent so as not to get into polemics and not to litter the thread

RomanS:

1. signal to cancel (stop)

2. targets (t.p.)

3. shifting stops (trawl)

4. partial profit taking

5. level of risk per trade

6. etc. etc.

All these are integral parts of TC strategy, so judge the signals and make

(Stop) signal based on balance on a demo account, it seems to me inappropriate, one has already "traded" here :))
).

But that does not mean that the theory does not work and all the wave drivers are just as "lost" as the notorious idol of this forum

But again, this is IMHO, I'll keep quiet so as not to get into polemics and not to litter the thread

I said demo - not stats, but orders on the chart for clarity. (there are plenty of beautiful stats)

Mathemat:

Pete, this isn't the Nirobs at all, is it? The conversation is quite serious, without divorce and pretty pictures with stats. One should rather rejoice that there are finally some normal wave-makers on the forum.

Alexei, I am always amused by the volnoviks. It's fun to watch the price guessing in hindsight. Of course, that is, after all, another way to go... :-)))

I especially like it - the price can go down or up. :-))

Flooding will be deleted, I will personally follow up. I hope that's clear to everyone?

Mathemat:

Flooding will be deleted, I will personally follow up. I hope that's clear to everyone?

In order not to be considered as flooding, it should probably be filed accordingly, don't you think? That is - the levels of cancellations, an alternative - where is it? And so - it will be an analogue of the notorious branch, IMHO - of course ....

Good luck.

rensbit:
The smiley means I'm in a good mood, plus whoever figures out the alternation and relationship of the waves will only cry with happiness. About the search for "wave analysis" I'm a bit confused. If you mean search in this forum - no, but I haven't seen such a thread appear either. If about search in general, on the Internet - I have read, and first of all I didn't like the work of moderators, on some forums - not a forum but a chat room, on others - moderators "tighten the screws" severely where comprehensive discussion of the topic is almost impossible.

Your good mood can quickly deteriorate. Further use of such emotional inserts will be considered provocation and will be deleted. There will be no euphoria, joy or happiness in this thread.
Reason: