How do I increase the trading lot size for auto trading? I'm stuck at 0.01

Hi All,

I'm new to the platform, so hello to everyone!  I have just signed myself up for a new auto trading called MAX NoLimit, which I'm really excited about.

My question is this.  every trade it makes, it only uses 0.01 lot size.  This gives makes my profits in the cents, which I would like to increase to at least 0.1 or 0.3.

How do I go about increasing the size of the lots?

Thanks!

How to change the volume/lot size: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/11714
signal provider has minimal volume 0.01, subscriber has 0.10 - how to change minimal volume ????
signal provider has minimal volume 0.01, subscriber has 0.10 - how to change minimal volume ????
  • www.mql5.com
In my journal, when i'm using VIACHI signal , i get this : 2013.04...

Increase your balance to increase your signal copied lot size.

Also check that you are using the same or higher leverage as the signal provider, a lower leverage results in lower copying ratio and lot size.

The lot size of your signal copied trades are proportional to your account's balance, leverage and currency.

Thanks all!  I have added to my account, and also confirmed that I am 1:500.  So lets see if it gets better in my next trades :)

A follow up question because I'm new.  I can log into MetaTrader4 no issue, but i can't use the same credentials to log into MetaTrader 5?  Anyone can share where I can go to get a login and password to MetaTrader 5?  Some of the bots that look quite interesting require MetaTrader 5 to use, but I can't seem to get past the login page lolol.  Appreciate the help!  I have a T4 account, and I have a MetaTrader 4 login, but T4 trading account doesn't seem to have T5.  So confused, appreciate any help!

Sorry, to be specific, I do have my MQL5 login, but somehow, at the bottom right of MetaTrader 5, where it says 0 / 0 kb, i click on it and click Login, and it doesn't work.

My MetaTrader 4 is running fine tho...  Apprecaite some help, thanks!

QiJun Leo #:

Sorry, to be specific, I do have my MQL5 login, but somehow, at the bottom right of MetaTrader 5, where it says 0 / 0 kb, i click on it and click Login, and it doesn't work.

My MetaTrader 4 is running fine tho...  Apprecaite some help, thanks!

MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5 are 2 different platforms and you can't login into the one with an account of the other.

Reason: