[Archive!] WRITING A COUNTRY TOGETHER!!! - page 8

Let's think about how we are going to identify the trend. Let's discard half of the false trades at once....

dmmikl86 >> :
Let's think about how we are going to determine the trend. Let's discard half of the false trades at once....

Quite agree, except you probably don't have a trend detection algorithm...

And from what I understand on this forum, there's no one here with pincers...

If you have any ideas, let's discuss...

dmmikl86 >> :
Let's think about how we're going to identify the trend. Let's reject half of the false trades at once....

For example, I tried a trend parabolic, no way... I think we should use oscillators to determine how much of a breakthrough is true.

Go ahead and try it with the Stochastic of the older TF - if it's above 50 and the blue above the red, then bai'm

Zen >> :
Come on, try the stochastic of the major TF - if it is above 50 and the blue above the red - then baiim

I've been using an alligator lately, but you can take MACD, or AO (B.V.) if it's rising, it's going up, if it's falling, it's going down. + confirmation by stochastic.

we can take it from Elder (he defines Masd on the daily chart, but on H4 it's based on stochastics)

dmmikl86 >> :

I've been using an alligator lately, but you can take MACD, or AO (B.V.) if it's rising, it's going up, if it's falling, it's going down. + confirmation from the stochastic.

You can get it from Elder (he defines the Masd on the daily chart and uses stochastics on H4)

When (for example) the previous day's high was broken through, almost all indicators will confirm the breakthrough... I mean during the breakdown.

Another thing is when the breakdown will be false, most probably a divergence will form on the same MASD, but it will happen later, and at the moment of breakdown everything will be OK.

A beginner's tryout - on the level of ideas.

Made based on Igor Toshchakov's ideas (there is a book) and Morning_Fibonacci indicator...

We open on the breakdown of the pattern, and not on the high low daley.

We track the pattern not only in the morning (Morning_Fibonacci... ), but also in the afternoon (in the time interval).

I have not solved the problem of defining the high-low pattern, so I set levels and profit manually.

The idea is to break the pattern in the direction of the trend, but I cannot define it in the Expert Advisor yet.

Files:

Aleks_Ivan >> :

A beginner's tryout - on the level of ideas.

Made based on Igor Toshchakov's ideas (there is a book) and Morning_Fibonacci indicator...

We open on the breakdown of the pattern, and not on the high low daley.

We track the pattern not only in the morning (Morning_Fibonacci... ), but also in the afternoon (in the time interval).

I have not solved the problem of defining the high-low pattern, so I set levels and profit manually.

The breakthrough of the pattern in the direction of the trend but I cannot yet determine it in my EA.

Aleks_Ivan , share the results, to be honest I am busy with my other idea (I will describe it later), I have no time at all ... working.

or maybe someone has already tried this advisor??? share

Made it just yesterday. Tried it in the morning.

The results are as follows: I earned the first 15 today (min profit of pattern breakdown = 15pp).

I consider this 15pp Profit-All-time.

So no results so far.

How to test this approach on the history is still unclear to me.

PS. I am also working, forex is a hobby (yet what???).

By the way (or not) a question?

Is there an option to stop the EA in the program by signal:

e.g. if a profit/stop is triggered, I would like to stop it or at a set time.

While I'm at work and it shouldn't be running.

Reason: