A list of programmers who are great at writing pay-for-performance codes and don't screw around - page 27

zfs >> :

The whole point is that realistically can win the championship, I wouldn't bet on the real thing. And the fact that people have taken places is more of a stable EA where profit is not maximised.

Who are you talking to now? He has long forgotten why he came here :))

granit77 >> :

What a benefit for you today! He is educated, knows Russian, and can walk in formation, even though he is a carpenter!

You will definitely be remembered here, so change your nickname or find another forum. I can't even recall an instance where a person of such brilliance has managed to put forth a coherent idea in 20 pages.

According to classical literature, you fall under the definition of a "RESONER" - a character who does not take an active part in the development of the action, but is designed to exhort or denounce the other characters, saying maxims - from the point of view of the author.

Be proud - you've been scolded with a clever word. :))

I love clever words, I myself (already said above) Illiterate, uneducated, do not understand programming (like 30 years), well, in general - scoundrel.

In addition, I am not able to walk in formation, this is your speculation. I will not change anything yet.

REASONER (French raisonneur, from raisonner - to reason), a stage role. A type of role representing reasoned people prone to admonishing statements, rhetorical maxims, etc.

A long time ago I came up with a "super profitable" strategy. But to bring it to life I needed to be able to write in MQL.

The variant to order an Expert Advisor using the existing strategy was not even considered. The usual human greed.

Unfortunately I cannot share my ideas with anyone. They are very expensive and hard to obtain. I had to learn the language, which didn't present

any meaningful work. Everyone comes up with "super-profitable" strategies, but some people code them themselves, and others try to order them from others.

Like in "Bumbarash": "draw me a cow". Why am I saying this? The person ordering an advisor is either stupid or lazy, or most likely both. I will not explain why. The smart ones will understand it anyway. The programmer is another thing. In essence, he does not really care,

as long as he gets paid. If he also has a clever idea, he'll be just fine. He gets on the tree and does not get his ass kicked.

No one doubts the programming skills of these gentlemen, but what about trade?

If you know how to program, go ahead, but do not become a guru in matters of forex trading. We are all equal here.

four2one >> :

I love clever words, I myself (already said above) Illiterate, uneducated, understand nothing about programming (about 30 years), well, in general - a scoundrel.

In addition, I am not able to walk in formation, this is your speculation. >> I ain't gonna change anything.

I was wrong about you, then. I was hoping that you with your eloquence would help me in developing the script, the link to which you so conveniently dragged here. So right the evil people were right, who couldn't ask you for a link to your perfect codes... You really are 4 in 1: Illiterate, Uneducated, Incompetent Flooder.

laanaa0708 >> :
... The man who ordered to write an EA is either stupid or lazy, or most likely both of them together.

You don't say...

Have you heard of Larry Williams? Is he stupid or lazy? Or both?

But his strategies were programmed by a professional programmer.

And in what category do you classify ALL customers with a single statement?

I'm not a customer or a programmer, but it sounds ugly (((.

granit77 >> :

... You really are 4 in 1: Illiterate, Uneducated, Incompetent Flooder.

5 в 1:

+ no formation (((.

>> even though I was a military carpenter.

goldtrader >> :

You don't say...

Have you heard of Larry Williams? Is he stupid or lazy? Or both?

But his strategies were programmed by a professional programmer.

And in what category do you classify ALL customers with a single statement?

SZZ I'm not a customer or a programmer, but it sounds ugly (((.

Suppose the man is 100% confident in the profitability of his strategy. Suppose it can be implemented only through automated trading.

Suppose he is not able to program. Suppose this person is you. Would you share it with someone else, or would you take the time to learn the language

and write it yourself? There's a saying: "What two men know, the pig knows". At the issue of L. I do not know, unfortunately, was not present when he ordered the council.

You know better than that. I have not seen them in real time, they have not been tested in real situations.

The programmers themselves are not hiding it. Draw conclusions.

granit77 >> :

Who are you talking to now? He has long forgotten why he came here :))

I really wanted to answer him... Maybe the man can still be helped...

zfs >> :

I really wanted to answer him... Maybe the man can still be helped.

No, the doctor said the morgue, the morgue.

laanaa0708 >> :

I don't know about L.V., unfortunately I was not present when he ordered the advisor.

You know better than that.

Are you so distrustful of all information?

Then it is better not to listen to anyone, not to read .... because not everything can be seen with your own eyes.

laanaa0708 >> :

The vast majority of ordered EAs are outright rubbish, unproven by time or real life ...

The programmers themselves are not hiding it. Draw conclusions.

You know this for a fact, don't you?

You've seen these advisers in person and/or trusted the doers who are slinging mud, haven't you?

We cannot be sure what programmers do not hide it personally.

It is possible that a bogus EA may be due to bogus TS, bogus TK, but not due to bogus code .

In that case, we are dealing with a bogus client (which is more often the case) and not with a bogus programmer.

But we're not talking about TC/TZ here, but about programmers like.

ZS Some day today ... wrong. Must be a magnetic storm ... or the swine flu is creeping up.

Reason: