A list of programmers who are great at writing pay-for-performance codes and don't screw around - page 32

Mischek >> :

It's been almost four.

We found it by accident, by the way. There was nothing to take. An irretrievable drug addiction. The engineer was perfect.

Handwritten by indicators I invented .

For the last year pf was not below 10, the drawdown to 8, I show nothing and do not teach anyone plus half of my share in the office.

I do not see the point in learning the language, it's more convenient for me to keep ordering as needed.

>> Well, it's time for you to either name the people on the list who cannot be trusted with the money or leave the thread and don't tell anyone else how to live

Who to trust or not to trust, I never give advice to anyone, it's the principle.

As for the code - I will not repeat, I've seen and know their code, and besides they are adequate, not like me :)

What a load of rubbish. Well done. You're doing it again. You don't like the championship spots.

All right, put me in 32nd place https://www.mql5.com/ru/users/Prival.

14% in three months. I can still provide you with all sorts of papers, copyright certificates, certificates of acceptance of created software (FRNC - Russian Federal Nuclear Center, Federal Agency for Regulation and Metrology, Federal Service for Intellectual Property, etc.). ). Anyway, it will not be little.

But the price, too, is not small. I work 100% advance payment. Amounts below 5000EUR are not interested.

UZ. What would the attack on the programmer to at least 1 time to be in his skin. Let's say you like this TOR. I want an indicator, multicurrency fractal with no lag + hit-and-run, I'm telling you in Russian, and drew a picture)).

Who will do it?

For sausage exactly I will list, if someone will program. Most often, the customer himself does not know what he wants (he only seems to know), and he has to explain many things + he has an appetite for food, and do that, stick it, etc.

Prival >> :

What a load of rubbish. Well done. You're doing it again. You don't like the championship spots.

All right, put me in 32nd place https://www.mql5.com/ru/users/Prival.

14% in three months. I can also provide you with all sorts of papers, copyright certificates, certificates of acceptance of created software (FRNC - Russian Federal Nuclear Center, Federal Agency for Regulation and Metrology, Federal Service for Intellectual Property, etc.). ). All in all, it will not be little.

But the price, too, is not small. I work 100% prepayment. Amounts below 5000EUR are not interested.

UZ. What would the attack on the programmer to at least 1 time to be in his skin. Let's say you like this TOR. I need an indicator, multicurrency fractal with no lag + hit-and-run, I'm telling you in Russian, and drew a picture))).

Who will do it?

For sausage exactly I will list, if someone will program. Most often the customer himself does not know what he wants (he only seems to know), and he has to explain many things + he has an appetite for food, and do that, stick it, etc.

Here is the answer by a PROGRAMMER with a capital letter.

Prival >> :

More often than not, the customer himself doesn't know what he wants (he only seems to know), and he has to explain many things + he has an appetite for food, but do this, stick this etc.

That's a very good point, even say it is very rare that the customer knows what he needs, and his appetite always comes in time)))) food only delayed as usual ...

four2one >> :

I repeat to you for "literate" and "intellectual" people - open your eyes and read everything from the beginning.

I agree that Moscow is a big village. And I'm telling you, I don't know where I am before the Bryansk intellectuals. Besides, I'm not selling a reefer section (I'm not from a steam locomotive technical school).

And you're falling for it more and more, it's like a drug for you.

You don't know shit, but you don't show it.

You shouldn't say that about the whole of Moscow. Half of the Muscovites here might think I don't respect them. I was referring to one particular Muscovite with a particular diagnosis...

But all is not lost, there is progress. A hopeless cynic would not poke around the internet in the middle of the night worrying about my well-being. I am touched by your concern and want to reassure you: the section is sold, but it is not the last one, there is still money to be made for a piece of bread. The crisis, you know, you have to dump non-core assets. You've probably read about it in the newspapers, haven't you?

I am not vindictive and despite our disagreements I will keep a specialized place for you in my train crew in case of unemployment. The route Moscow-Vladivostok, 2 weeks on the road, $ 800 per trip, financial responsibility for the goods, and most importantly, the bonus from the company - unlimited mobile phone charges! I think you can handle it, the automation there is not God knows how complicated.

Some people I respect chided me for intemperance. I admit we got a little carried away. But remember O'Henry, when in New York the delivery boy throws banana skins at a visiting rascal, saying: "I'd hate to, but I'd hate to miss out on a chance like that!" It's the only thing that can justify my immoderate flubbing.

I hope you, as an adult, will not hold it against me for my childishness.

granit77 >> :

1. "When the cat's got nothing to do he .....", in your case, a steam locomotive, tries forex and programming, but your mind is sharpened for rails only.

2. I'm not in the right mood and have things to do today, goodbye Vitek.

laanaa0708 писал(а) >>

Why the hell would you go into forex then? Every business requires maximum returns. Is forex an exception?

I certainly understand that for some reason "not your" Arguments are insignificant to you, but I'll answer. Try to think about the fact that

1. Forex is not just a brokerage house.

2. All brokerage companies are not only mql.

someone summarise?????? I don't have time to read so many floodo pages :-o)

budimir >> :
someone summarise?????? no time to read so many floodo pages :-o)

https://www.mql4.com/ru/users/bestprogrammers

StatBars

TradeExpert@inbox.ru

They write instantly...high quality...do a consultation...

Well done men! I like the way you work!

Reason: