A list of programmers who are great at writing pay-for-performance codes and don't screw around - page 40

Good morning!
Here is an example of a technical task:

//-----------------------------------------------------------------------
There is an advisor. The code is clear and has explanatory Russian-language comments.
The Expert Advisor places (as the price moves) the pending orders sequentially - with a given step between them. The total number of pending orders can be set in PROPERTIES. As the price moves, the old - long range pending orders are deleted as new ones appear...
(magik1, magik2, magik3, magik4 - by types of pending orders)
There is a general trawl (a separate function). It trawls all orders, for each order type - its own PROFIT AND LOSS trawl.
We need stoplosses to be pulled up behind the price not on the same level for all positions, as it is done with a general trawl.
AND WE NEED TO RESPECT A STEP BETWEEN PULLING UP STOPLOSSES AS WELL! At least approximately - that step
which has been initially set when setting the pending orders.

Not necessarily on every tick.
//--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Maybe there will be someone willing to do the work in a short time and at a reasonable price?

There will be time at the weekend, I can help.

satop писал(а) >>
There will be time at the weekend, I can help.

And so I was hoping the topic would fade into oblivion.

Vinin >> :

And so I was hoping the topic would go into oblivion.

>> What's wrong with it? >> I see they're already doing it.

satop писал(а) >>

What's wrong? I see they've already taken it on.

No, just trying to help. When a man tries to do it himself, it's all right to help.

ujo...

satop писал(а) >>
I will have time this weekend, I can help.

I made an EA with manual entry for each entry with its own parameters (linked to comments), then works SEVER 2.mq4. I wanted to make a mirror (inverse) condition, the deal closed at Take Profit, the price is higher than closing by 100 pips, stop loss, profit, and trall parameters, according to the comments. But it doesn't want to work for me, my programming experience doesn't allow me to understand mistakes. Experts on file

Files:

I have long wanted to bring programmers together in one place. Eventually this will grow into a public platform, where not only customers and performers will meet, but also work will be posted, including for testing, there will be opinions of experts, etc.

An open letter to programmers.

In the " MQL4 Programmers" section, you can publish information about programmers who have experience in creating application programs in the MQL4 algorithmic language (Expert Advisors, scripts, indicators for the MetaTrader trading platform) or have mastered the programming of automated trading functions for the AutoGraf 4 application. By agreement, programs written by programmers can be published on this site with the indication of their authorship.

If you are interested in publishing this information, send a brief description of your programs and personal data - name, experience, and optionally other information - the place of residence (only the name of the country and city), the nickname under which you participate in discussions on forums, your site address (if available), etc., preferably send a photo.

Information about programmers is published without reciprocal obligations. However, if your site has a suitable section, the author is interested in placing there information about their developments or link to the site.

http://autograf.dp.ua/Pages/7/75/75.htm

This thread is great, thanks everyone ! :o)

there were speeches about statistics, pay attention to the stat nicks - the subject of the posts and this remark is just the

the subject of the thread and the answer ;)

list of white black coders,

they should have taken it more seriously and it wouldn't have been like this : imho :)

and the very cream of the TEMA branch

and responses from the coder gurus of the list of white legends :) " with a superficial bent of justification "

zy (imho!) the schumacher would have crashed :) if his mechanics didn't know the intricacies of driving-mechanics and the intricacies of his profile in detail,

hence the conclusion

JR would have been responsible for schumacher's death ;)

Reason: