A list of programmers who are great at writing pay-for-performance codes and don't screw around - page 29

xrust >> :

It's a feature of this forum - after 10-12 pages outright flooding begins. And after 15 someone will argue with someone else and have a showdown ...

It's been a long time coming.

xrust >> :
>> yeah, we're fucked.

Absolutely right, catch us like we're that efald, sick of it.

Mischek >> :

No, he didn't. He had to mess up the thread for something. TheXpert decided, in good faith and in good faith, to help new customers, who are misguided, not to get screwed and

get some sane code and sane communication from programmers. As a result, those to whom the thread is addressed will read all this communal bazaar, when the flood was on the decline, he pulled from the list

2-3 programmers and praise their code . Textbook debunking. As a result TheXpert wants to pass the nickname to someone else, programmers compare each other's grammar and those to whom the thread is addressed are again disoriented.

Another "highly literate", far be it from us, the poor and the powerless.

Only the highly intelligent would ask a question like this: "Can anyone, from experience, recommend an external video card for 4 monitors?"

four2one >> :

I love clever words, I myself (already said above) Illiterate, uneducated, understand nothing about programming (about 30 years), well, in general - a scoundrel.

In addition, I am not able to walk in formation, this is your speculation. I will not change anything yet.

REASONER (French raisonneur, from raisonner - to reason), a stage role. A type of role depicting rational people prone to admonishing statements, rhetorical maxims, etc.

Dear four2one, why are you so upset? You are a clever man, and everything you wrote here about the regulars and the topic itself is also correct. And you too dear granit77 should be ashamed of yourself - you are on the same side of the barricade. And you have the same attitude to the topic. Look at the way you support the topic on the first page. No one is going to change the table with names. And whoever started the topic is only too happy

four2one >> :

>> that's right, you're like us, we're fucked up.

Were you also banging? I don't remember you, sir, being in the hundred that carried the log with Ilyich. :))

And the move about the sausage is correct: there is no one here who would trust you with even a penny. Therefore, no one will ever see your code. It's a paraphrase of the "elusive Bill" joke. :))

Destr >> :
>KZf!!!,I did not create this thread for such a bazaar!!!!,THAT they write soap operas here or talk(nhfyltkb) like Lenin from the armoured car!!!! My words do not discuss!!!

And that's how it always happens, you start "clever" threads, but no, there are a few "Ivan fools" who find "clever words" to be complete nonsense. That's life if you haven't learned anything yourself.

granit77 >> :

Were you also banging? I don't remember you, sir, in the hundred that carried the log with Ilyich. :))

And your move about the sausage is right: there is no one here who would entrust you a penny. Therefore, no one will ever see your code. It's a paraphrase of the joke about the elusive Bill. :))

1. I don't need you to remember, that's your responsibility.

2. I won't take your kopeck; you can buy your own sausage with it.

four2one >> :

Another "highly literate", no way for us poor and weak.

Only a very smart person would ask a question like that: "Can anyone, from experience, recommend an external graphics card for 4 monitors?"

I don't get it. You can't ask questions about external displays or what? >> never mind.

You better tell me why you're messing up the thread.

four2one >> :

You always start a "smart" thread, but no, there are a few "Ivan fools" ...

One was enough in this thread (((.

prostojparen >> :

Dear four2one, why are you so upset? You are a clever man, and everything you wrote here about the regulars and the topic itself is also correct. And you too dear granit77 should be ashamed of yourself - you are on the same side of the barricade. And you have the same attitude to the topic. Look at the way you support the topic on the first page. No one is going to change the table with names. And who started the theme, only gladly.

Here's a man who understands, and that's good to see.

Colleagues, let me give you some useful advice. If you can't get complicated, start with the simplest one - make a list of ALL programmers in alphabetical order who are willing to provide the relevant services. Take away all the crap like "notes", prospect assessment, etc. It will take care of itself from there.

Reason: