A list of programmers who are great at writing pay-for-performance codes and don't screw around - page 24

xrust >> :

I'm writing here :

Again, only Zaitsev and xrust have good code !

And komposter, Integer and KimIV have bad code, you impartial connoisseur?

granit77 >>:
А у komposter'а, Integer'а, KimIV'а код, значиться, плохой, ценитель Вы наш беспристрастный?

Take a look.

four2one писал(а) >>

Again, only Zaitsev's and xrust's code is good !

Thanks for the recognition, but I do not consider myself particularly gifted, just very forgetful that's why I write so that even after a while I could immediately understand what I wanted to say with this piece of code ? And I consider the above mentioned komposter, Integer as my teachers on spelling code, and KimIV, thank you very much and respect me!

xrust >> :

Thanks for the acknowledgement, but I don't consider myself particularly gifted....

I've seen your code - it's very competent.

Zaitsev's code is very good, in almost every form, even where it is rushed :)

Integer >> :

I'll abstain from comments (for now). But I have something to say and something to point the finger at.

You are very hurried in some places, "no details are finalized", but it's all very well.

"Great" programmer kimiv is a great craftsman and for that he is praised, but no more than that.

four2one писал(а) >>

You are very rushed in places, "not getting the details right", but otherwise ALL is great.

Can you show me the exact spot?

Integer >> :

Can you be more specific about the location.

For example:

https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/8723

If "Steps". Go a little further and it's even prettier.

By the way "some" are using your functions to "create" objects (I've seen it with my own eyes) without referring to you!

four2one писал(а) >>

Specify where to get (look).

Where did you get and look and on what basis did you give your opinion.

four2one >> :

Check it out.

I have seen their codes, I use them successfully, I learn from them. >> I haven't seen your code, and I'm afraid I won't see it. Do you have an answer to my question? The question is not idle, don't brushed it off. As the Donetsk miners say: "You give me the dobycha, and everyone can talk!"

granit77 >> :

Their codes I have seen, successfully use, and learn from them. But I haven't seen your code, and I'm afraid I won't either. Have you thought of an answer to my question? The question is not idle, don't brushed it off. As the Donetsk miners say: "You give me dobycha, and everyone can talk!"

1. I am not familiar with miners, especially those from Donetsk.

2. "Learn, learn and learn..." You're going the right way, comrade.

3.10 years ago, resources for registering sites in directories was about 5 (our) and almost all paid. Since I had to use them often - created his system the best at that time and free. The main thing: I asked to put a link to my "address". The result - a few thousand users and... not a single link. Since then, the principle: "I do not work for sausages".

Reason: