Dual-Monitor tool

Hey folks. Thought you might like this tool I made for myself. I personally run with 3 monitors, and like to be able to view some sort of report on one of my side ones while I'm playing a game/surfing the net/etc.

This is an indicator which will create a self-refreshing HTML page that you can put up on your second monitor, or even your main, if you happen to be sitting far away. It has BIG, BOLD text and is visible from a nice distance away.

If you don't like the colors/etc, it's simply styled with a single CSS file so you can change it yourself.

Also, all the items on the page are resizable using "Ctrl+Mousewheel UP" or "CTRL+Mousewheel DOWN", and all scale smoothly, so you should be able to make it any size you want. This works in firefox, and I'm pretty sure most other browsers.

It refreshes every 20 seconds, btw.

Happy trading!

/////////////////////////////

DETAILED Explanation:

Name and Account # at top

This entire block changes color based on your profit. If you're TOTAL profit is > 0, then the whole block is green. Red if negative. Very easy to see at a glance/distance.

Under that is total number of open trades on your account, plus how many different symbols you're trading on.

Big, bold TOTAL profit number. Red if losing, Green if in the money.

After that...

Every trade will have it's own block. Top of the block indicates profit or loss (green/red), under that is the actual $ value. If you have a stoploss, it will indicate how many pips away it is.

INSTALL:

Copy the indicator into /experts/indicators

Copy the .css file into /experts/files

Attach to a SINGLE chart that you have open. You do NOT need to put it on more than one.

Open the file "/experts/files/HTMLReport.htm"

I suggest making a shortcut on your desktop.

That's it!

Files:

:: Well if we are talking about extra monitors, my advise is to use a simple external hardware to connect to your portable or single video card & you can connect 2 or 3 monitors. I use this thing for few months now & it's really great!!

Matrox Graphics - Home

buy & try IN10TION

posted in wrong section

posted in wrong section sorry

I had it in the indicators section because it is actually run as an indicator. I'm not sure how to get the msg across, because I don't want people missing out if they're looking in the wrong area! The whole idea is to just help folks out, so hopefully they can find it.

Damn usefull tool. Real nice

Thanks a lot

Wonderfull!!!

But I do not use ex4

Can you attach mq4 ?

IN10TION:
:: Well if we are talking about extra monitors, my advise is to use a simple external hardware to connect to your portable or single video card & you can connect 2 or 3 monitors. I use this thing for few months now & it's really great!!

Matrox Graphics - Home

buy & try

IN10TION

Talking about Matrox.

I've seen this in a friend's house (a trader of course).

Matrox Graphics - Solutions - Trading/Analysts

So, he puts his computers in dressing, and rely all his screens by fiber optical with this matrox thing (you rely also to this thing, speakers, mouse, and keyboard.).

So, it makes a sort of data room, and a trading floor.

It removes, the heat and the noise from trading floor, that's great

Just have to say

DF-ProfitMonitor indicator

df-profitmonitor.mq4

Reason: