A list of programmers who are great at writing pay-for-performance codes and don't screw around - page 38

BARS >> :

I don't mind working as a manager or a coder and do my own thing along the way.

I don't do paperwork or e-mail the right people, so I don't give a fuck about following up.

LeoV is stupid for not coding his own ideas. :)

Cut it out. You've got a mania for the last word. I'm sick of it.

"Hassle boy."

laanaa0708 >> :

If yesterday the sun was shining, but the evening was chilly, and this morning Baba Dusya didn't go for milk, plus my right foot isn't itching like always,

and there was a plane circling over our house at lunchtime, I feel like buying. That's my strategy. Could you please codify that, because I don't

I don't want to learn the language myself, in case I'm wrong. Why waste my time. There are coders for this. Let them work for a fraction of the cost.

No problem, I have nothing but a magnifying glass and a rusty sheet of metal on hand, but I'll take 3 bags of sultanas, the deal is only each sultana will be wrapped by the customer.

p1977 >> :
Can any of the programmers write me exactly the kind of EA I'm asking here 'Need (buy) a simple martingale trading EA'. ?

I replied to you in private, the price is not satisfying?

I have a dream: we're dating
♪ Still, still, still... ♪
Through the years, through the summer, through the snow...
And the two of us wander
Through the snow-covered, fairy-tale streets
And you warm my hands
And you look into my eyes so bright...
And you whisper to me the words:
"Only you, only with you, only with you"...
And everything is so good,
How long have I wished, how long have I not...
Or was it a long time ago? Or -
# Or was it just a dream?
I've waited so long to meet you...
And I'm still waiting... I have a dream,
...I have a dream, just a dream...

Maximus_genuine писал(а) >>

...there is a dream, just a dream...

Got a dream? You've got to act! It's worse when you don't have a dream.

laanaa0708 писал(а) >> Если у кого то "склад ума такой", пусть занимается тем, чем он (его склад ума) ему позволяет. Зачем лезть со своими никчемными идеями туда, где ни хрена не понимаешь?

Why are they worthless? Damn it, I'll repeat it again: the man may trade quite profitably, but he doesn't know a thing about MQL - and isn't going to. He has money to pay the coder well, and he thinks that the time he could have spent on learning the language (a few weeks or months) is much more effectively spent on communicating with his wife or friends, while ordering a quick code writing on the side. He's stupid, isn't he?

Your mindset allows you to empirically come up with a profitable strategy, but does not allow you to program it in the simplest language, and at the same time he (his mindset) can share this 100% profitable strategy with someone else.

Don't you find it funny?

I don't see what's so funny about that. If you have an intimate complex about sharing something with someone, that's your complex. You shouldn't judge others on the basis of this intimate complex.

Mathemat >> :

... I repeat: a man may trade quite profitable but he knows nothing about MQL - and he is not going to.

I have a colleague who is a trader. He is a humanitarian, historian by education. He calculates MM (SL, TP) with great difficulty.

when opening a position. But his intuition is amazingly developed and he uses it for 80-90% of his trades. He's been trading for several years on the real,

without large drawdowns and profits. It's impossible to code his TS because he doesn't have any TS at all :).

He trades the way he sees the market. There are people who see something better than others.

So I think he would have paid a lot for the implementation of his vision in the code and he would have been right.

laanaa0708 >> :

Why bother with your worthless ideas where you don't know shit?

Why don't you leave everyone free to choose?

Nobody's telling you what to do or how to do it, are they?

grasn >> :

COLLEAGUES!!!!!!!

Put a candidate on the list!!! Why ignore?????????????????????????????????????????

EvgeTrofi >> :
how to add to the list?

Joining. They're already reaching out in person:

infinum13 wrote >>.

What's the question? Just put me on the prospective programmers list.

I won't include just on request even to the white list candidates. Only with the wave off of someone on the white list.

And preferably, it should be public, i.e. in the forum thread and not in private.

So far there are two candidates listed above for inclusion. Waiting...

EvgeTrofi

infinum13

Up. We could leave it as it is, as usual. But I wouldn't want to see another normal endeavour die before it's even begun.

So, question. What do we do about those who ask to be on the list?

Put them on the list, wait for a sponsor, check them out... ?

Reason: