Paper "AMERO" will replace the dollar by spring!? - page 28

Prival >> :

Do you have a bond cost curve, and if you don't mind marking on it where lenders have been offended. Thanks in advance.

You can see the current yield of the tri-geres here -

http://www.treasurydirect.gov/RT/RTGateway?page=institMktbles

There is also a story there.

Current U.S. government debt online can be viewed here

http://brillig.com/debt_clock/

An old article, but a good summary of the problem

of America here http://www.inosmi.ru/stories/05/09/02/3453/224921.html

On the topic of the thread - the Amero will not be introduced in the next 10 years. Armageddon

There won't be one. The economic situation in the states sucks, but not catastrophic.

They are going to need a lot of money in the next year and the Chinese are already unwilling to give. Eventually there will be pressure on the EU and they will have to bail out the states, (and where to go no one benefits from this titanic sinking at once).

The dollar will be bouncing like crazy from 1.5 to 2.5 to the euro over the next year.

Russia stands to gain on many dimensions - so be it

We should all be worried about America and collect humanitarian aid to support starving people in California)):

timbo >> :

And don't listen to the news in Russian translation. The vegetable garden on the White House grounds is part of Obama's campaign promises; it is a publicity campaign, not a meal. The project is being done by local schoolchildren.

And there's the exploitation of child labour as well. This is the true face of American mercantilism. Even the president's wife, in order to save money on groceries, makes young children from nearby schools plough her own garden.

America is mocking the entire Islamic world: we can expect the occupation of Sudan in the near future

"Six years ago, the Americans launched a direct aggression against Iraq and in 18 years of blockade, bombing and direct aggression, several million people died, terrorist attacks still take place in the country every day. No democratisation has happened, we have once again seen what the US military does. And President Obama deceived his voters. He promised to withdraw the troops within six months of taking office, which is July 20 this year. Now they are only going to do it at the end of 2011, and in reality America will never withdraw its troops. The main target of the occupation was oil. We can expect occupation of Sudan in the near future because there is oil there too and they have made some preliminary preparations - they think the President of Sudan is doing something wrong. This is what America is doing before our very eyes. It is making a mockery of the Islamic world and of Iraq, with which we had a friendship pact, our workers were working there, and there was peace and peace in that country.

Aleku >> :

so let's

>>):

Better send them ammunition, as they are now in line for it - a terrible shortage. If an American has ammunition, he can get his food from other Americans. And if humanitarian aid is sent, it will be stolen by corporations, as AIG, for example, stole the money allocated for anti-crisis measures.

timbo >> :

And you should not listen to news in Russian translation.

timbo, although you are a dissident and have non-Russian citizenship, you should not call for the violation of citizens' rights and freedoms enshrined in the Russian Constitution:

Quote:

Article 26

п. 2. Everyone has the right to use his or her native language, to free choice of language of communication, upbringing, education and creativity.

So you should not resort to anti-constitutional appeals to restrict the use of your native language, i.e. to infringe on the rights of citizens for whom the Great and Powerful Language is a native one.

Article 29:

п. 2. ... Propaganda of social, racial, national, religious or linguistic superiority is prohibited.

In other words, there is no need to call for the superiority of other languages over the Great and Powerful One. To say nothing of the fact that you are systematically promoting the superiority of the USA over the rest of the world, thus violating the Constitution of the Russian Federation.

I will continue quoting Article 29:

п. 4. Everyone has the right to freely seek, receive, transmit, produce and disseminate information by any lawful means...

п. 5. Freedom of the mass media shall be guaranteed. Censorship is prohibited.

What are you calling for? To receive information only from non-Russian-speaking sources, thereby restricting the constitutional rights of citizens of the Russian Federation. I.e. to censorship.

timbo писал(а) >>

You didn't understand anything your brother told you. Or rather, you didn't even want to understand.

The details of what is going on are fully available to those who are interested. For example, here...

Well, I told you, Timbo will come and explain. He knows better than me and my brother put together what my brother told me. Truly, Timbo, your ambition is limitless.

And as for your link, there's nothing substantially new there. Except for the 165 million that AIG paid out in bonuses. That's just super! The biggest and most ambitious insurance company in the world, the unsinkable financial giant, the lighthouse and hope of all the disadvantaged turns out to be a bubble, bankrupt. The government is pulling its hair out and spending 150 billion on it. So what does the company do? Rewards its top managers with a huge bonus for excellent work !

And on the merits of this situation, Timbo, nothing is said in that article. All it says is that it will be legal or illegal to take that money back. That one said this and that one said that...

Ridiculous. Not a word about the fact that in the thousand-page document with the bailout plan for the financial companies, this situation was not envisaged, i.e. the legislators are assholes and amateurs. Not a word about the fact that handing out these bonuses from taxpayers' money in bankrupt companies is immoral and a blatant continuation of fraud, i.e. a direct confirmation that the policies of these companies were knowingly aimed at this outcome and the bonuses are honestly earned. And the battle between supporters and opponents is not about the substance of the matter, but only about the legal form - how it is both a fish to eat and a fry to sit on.

If you don't live in America, and judge it "in its entirety" only by such publications, then I understand your hurrah-Americanism.

Yurixx >> :

I told you, Timbo will come and explain.

There's no time for him to explain in detail now. He's got more important things to do: he's standing in line for ammo at the nearest gun shop. Then he has to dig trenches on the lawn, put barbed wire around everything and buy cement and sand to build bunkers.

Or plant some radishes in his garden between the trenches and redoubts in response to yesterday's publicity by the president. Anache will be suspected of being anti-American and sent on a union voucher to Guantanamo.

Now he will only be able to go online and spread their propaganda plague between the shootings when a ceasefire is declared.

timbo писал(а) >>

I have no bond history, it's not my scale of investment yet. However:

10-Year UK

10-Year German

10-Year French

10-Year Italian

Clearly investors are more "offended" by Italy than Germany and all of Europe is less favored than the US, even after the FR announcement and the drop in 10-year bond yields.

2-Year

10-Year

30-Year

(c)Bloomberg

Thank you. But it is not about scale. I was just wondering about the phrase "the offended and this can be seen from the bonds". So I wanted to know if it's true? Is it possible to determine the global trend where the dllar is going. And for that you need a chart and an understanding of how the price of these bonds forms. I unfortunately do not know.

I do not know, so I ask for help from Aleku (or someone who does). Second, how this price occurs - the government sets the price or it is the result of trading (supply and demand). For trading, the important thing is the direction of the global trend. You don't need to go far to get an example - compare results of 3 TS that traded from 2000-2007, one is looking for an opportunity to buy, the other - to sell, the third one does not care where it goes.

Is it possible to get something out of bonds?

Prival >> :

The second is how the price comes about: does the state set the price itself, or is it the result of bidding (supply and demand)?

Initially, only the nominal price is set and then it is traded until the maturity date or default is declared.

I've been surfing the net looking for an answer. Here's something interesting.

http://www.dpmoney.ru/a/2009/02/16/Kitaj_zasomnevalsja_v_amer

http://www.finansmag.ru/articles/8304/print

http://www.dpmoney.ru/Default2.aspx?ArticleID=82bf9d29-081d-48f9-89c0-46ab154221b6

according to this stuff, they're probably offended by america's bonds... but the situation is not clear yet, if they are offended in earnest, it looks like it's all out...

but here is an explanation of what bonds are and what they are about. It is very interesting that the article is from 04.12.2000 http://www.businesspress.ru/newspaper/article_mId_21960_aId_44834.html

Reason: