Sparring on MetaQuotes-Demo demo accounts - page 111

Andrey Dik:
Balance is the head, not the means.

It comes to mind.))

I can't remember which of the smart guys here have been telling me that when the transaction is closed, the funds will equalise with the balance.

My attempts to prove otherwise were fruitless.

It seems to be true.

But NO! It is the balance that equals the funds.

Funds are the head.

Uladzimir Izerski:

It comes to mind.)

I can't remember which of the smart guys here have been telling me that when the deal is closed, the funds will equalise with the balance.

It seems to be true.

Funds are the head.

Try going to a shop and buying something with equity. Before equity becomes balance, it's worthless.

Andrey Dik:

Try going to the shop and buying something with equity. Until equity is a balance, it's worthless.

From a demo account?

In general, the situation is rather predictable.

With 31 people, only 13 managed to keep the deposit not less than the initial one, the rest have lost, or are losing little by little.

Here we have statistics that even half of them have not survived until the end of the month, and this is a demo, less than 20% will survive on the real account. How about that!

Uladzimir Izerski:

From a demo account?
You can try it from a real account as well.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

In general, the situation is rather predictable.

With 31 people, only 13 managed to keep the deposit not less than the initial one, the rest have lost, or are losing little by little.

Here we have statistics that even half of them have not survived until the end of the month, and this is a demo, less than 20% will survive on the real account. How about that!

And we have to take into account that these are professionals, the elite, so to speak. And what about the unprepared masses?)))

Uladzimir Izerski:

It comes back to me.)

I can't remember which of the smart guys here have been telling me that when the transaction is closed, the funds will equalise with the balance.

It seems to be true.

Funds are the head.

That's right, when you close all the positions, equity=balance.

But!!! you will be given no more than a free margin when you withdraw the money.

Andrey Dik:

Try to go to the shop and buy something with the equity. Until the equity is in balance, it is worthless.

Andrei, it's not the balance that rules, I'll give you a picture.

When you come to the shop, you will be sold goods for the amount of your funds, even though you have twice as much in your balance. The balance may be 50,000, but the equity is 6,793, which is your reserve (wallet).

Vitaly Muzichenko:

When you come to the shop, you will be sold goods for the amount of your funds, despite the fact that you have twice as much in your balance. The balance may be 50 000, but the equity of 6 793, it is equity and is your reserve (purse).

Right. Balance is just a dream)).

P.S.

In open positions.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

When you come to the shop, you will be sold goods for the amount of your funds, despite the fact that you have twice as much in your balance. The balance may be 50,000, but the equity is 6,793, which is your reserve (purse).

Once again: you can withdraw money from the balance and not from the equity. Equity must be transferred to the balance(positions closed) before you can use the funds.

In your example, funds are below balance, which means that once funds are transferred to balance, the balance will equalize with funds(after debit and credit have been reconciled).

Reason: