FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 5: July 2011) - page 194

Guys, I'm sorry. Are you saying that the Euro will go down? When?

By the way, tell me a good info site where you can read the news normally.

RekkeR:

"The more you understand the market, the more you realise it's impossible to understand"

RekkeR

)))

A line from a national song: "I understand that, you understand that, I understand that".

The market is like an animal, you never know what is in its mind, and a trader is like a trainer - he must always be on guard once he enters the cage. You have to find ways to control the beast without entering the cage.

yosuf: The market is like an animal, you never know what is in its mind at the moment, and a trader is like a trainer - you always have to be on guard once you have entered the cage. You must find ways to control the beast without entering the cage.

That's a great idea

RekkeR:

"The more you understand the market, the more you realise it's impossible to understand"

RekkeR

)))

Generally, yes! but then.... something clicks and you realise! and you realise sometimes that you don't understand - on the fence.

seshen:

Guys, I'm sorry. Are you saying that the Euro will go down? When?

I don't know if you have a good site where you can read the news.

It's better for you not to trade at all...

Price moves from level to level in most cases it breaks through them and returns to them... Look for meaningful levels at which (from which) you will trade... ALL... no matter where or when price moves...

I have the price above the level I bought from... when it goes below the level I sell...

I'm already a very experienced trader... 4 lost deposits and I've been trading for a year now :)))) I've been trading for a year now. My last deposit lasted for 8 months. I used to keep it for 2-3 months.

Tantrik:

in general yes! but then.... something clicks and you realise! and you realise sometimes that misunderstanding is on the fence.

Heh... you don't understand - always!

p.s. saw your 03.07 forecast on the front page. what else can I say... I don't care about it at all.

Cmu4:

Heh... you don't understand - always!

p.s. saw your forecast for 03.07 on the front page. what else can i say... price doesn't matter at all.

that forecast didn't work out (and in fact the price was 50/50 up/down). Eura has been pressed by the fundamentals lately.

My view of the market...

seolink74:

It's better for you not to trade at all...

Price moves from level to level in most cases breaking through them and returning to them... Look for meaningful levels at which (from which) you will trade... ALL...no matter where or when price moves...

I'm still above the level I bought from... if it goes below it, I'm selling...

I'm already a very experienced trader. 4 lost deposits and I've been trading for a year now. )))) I have been trading for a year now. My last deposit has been holding for 8 months now... I'm making progress. I used to keep it for 2-3 months.

I'm still looking for my own method. If you're up for it, how about a suggestion?

olyakish:

My view of the market...

Long term and prosperous, but is it worth it?
Reason: