prompt. - page 13

Yeah... For USDNOK the spread is 50 pips, and your average profit in pips is rarely less than 50. But even if you get a 51 point profit, you may lose 1 point even if you subtract the spread. it's also discussed here more than once. the profit should be at least larger than the spread*2, i.e. 100+ points for this pair.

If you don't deduct the spread from trades, it's not surprising that on such a pair (the body of one-minute bar has 40+ pips) you may make millions. Good luck writing a book for losers =)

Before you undermine an investor's confidence, I would advise you to open a mini-real and trade on EURUSD. Everything will quickly fall into place =)

What do I need to make a profit of more than 100 pips on the Dollar-Norwegian krone?

Oh, that's a pity. I was so excited - I thought I'd found a hole in the stock market - but it turned out to be true(!)

I looked it up on wikipedia. You're Fduch.

- very clever - such a sales pitch - gave me a headache - Spread - that's the difference - yes on the dollar - 50 pips - the difference between a bid and an ask - and what were you trying to sell?

I have not traded on a real account - maybe you just got the word wrong - maybe there is some interest or something else - some taxes or commission - but not the spread - that's for sure

LeoV >> :

You have a look here - alpari.micro

• Accounts in roubles, dollars and euros;
  • There is no minimum deposit;

You may start with 10 dollars. And with 100 - that's just chocolate. Come on - show everyone where the crayfish breeds. Make a couple of klams out of $100 - it will be a great show.......)))

One of the Championship partners, gives you the opportunity to work with Metatrader, minimum deposit there is also 2000 quid. I worked with them manually on micro on their terminal. I want to say that if everything I observed on the real micro will work with Metatrader, I can easily send pipsaries. But it's clear, if everything was smooth, everything would have hung there a long time ago... Which means there's a catch somewhere. I was assured that there are no restrictions. There's a floating spread on micro.

MOLOT_UA писал(а) >>

I looked it up on wikipedia. You're Fduch.

- Very clever - you're so clever - I got a headache - Spread - that's the difference - yes on the dollar - 50 pips - the difference between a bid and an ask - and what were you trying to sell?

In addition to the spread, there is such a thing as "piping", and if it's outright cheeky (less than two spreads), in your case, less than a hundred points with the deduction of the spread, no one will give your profit. And thank you for "Fduch is very smart")

Fduch писал(а) >>

Since you have not deducted the spread from trades, it is not surprising that on such a pair (the body of one minute bar has 40+ pips) you have made millions.

No, everything is subtracted there, it's just that the pair was unexpectedly pips.

This is an Expert Advisor for pairs with a spread below 3 points written for quite different pairs, without any changes... The second half of the test. There is nothing to do for this pair.

Tell me one thing - this couple does exist - so they can make money - then what's the problem?
    Reason: