I'm good at draining - page 3

Younga:

I've heard many times that if you take a losing strategy and flip it...

it's better to skip losing trades and only trade profitable ones)

Дмитрий:

So, if you swap buy and sell in a profitable strategy (flip it), it will still make profit?
It will. for DC).

I think you should not find a strategy, but a loser trader and always open against him))))

I am surprised by this thread, because it was found out a long time ago that it is difficult to make a stable draining TS as well as a pouring one. The point of working in the market is stability, not profitability, drawdown, recoverability!!!!! That's right :-)

Mihail Marchukajtes:

I am surprised by this thread, because it was found out a long time ago that it is difficult to make a stable draining TS as well as a pouring one. The point of working in the market is stability, not profitability, drawdown, recoverability!!!!! That's it :-)

I just did! It's losing twice as fast!!!

Now I'm thinking about how to flip

Mihail Marchukajtes:

I am surprised by this thread, because it was found out a long time ago that it is difficult to make a stable draining TS as well as a pouring one. The point of working in the market is stability, not profitability, drawdown, recoverability!!!!! That's right :-)

So you should be less surprised.

It's easy and simple to make a stable draining TS.

It's hard to make a system that consistently plummets at a rate greater than the spread.

Дмитрий:

So you should be less surprised.

It's easy and simple to make a consistently losing TS.

It's difficult to make an order that is steadily losing at a rate greater than the spread.

So that's a lot more than the spread. Right?

see the result of a losing profitable one. the spread is 2 pips euro dollar. on each trade - $0.20

even with this you will get more spread

average profit 7 dollars.

loss 4

much bigger spread.

Checked it specially on a five-digit spread! Spread is only 1 pip. Transactions with less than 100 pts profit are not closed

Vyacheslav Kornev:

I just did! It's losing twice as fast!!!

Now I'm thinking how to flip it.

The average losing trade (before the flip) is 4 pips?

Дмитрий:

The average losing trade (before the flip) is 4 pips?

why not. A MINIMUM of 100 pts on a five marker. 4 means 400
Reason: