prompt.

I want to give money in duh, the trader opened a demo account to prove the system works, I want to ask experienced traders what are the pros and cons of the system?
Files:

1) it would be difficult for a beginner to assess someone else's demo account, show us.

If we are talking about significant amounts:

2) the account should be opened in your name, preferably with a broker with a good reputation and a long service time. (added)

3) it is desirable to know the trader personally.

4) having established the maximum allowable losses, take a promissory note from the trader for the amount deducted by the maximum possible losses, you can certify it, plus draw up a standard contract for such cases, even if it is worthless.

5) I would not get involved with individual traders who are not within walking distance.

Looked at the state, immediately and loudly - "NO!!!!!

Figar0 >> :
Looked at the state, at once and loudly - "NO!!!!!

login - 74809
password - zk6amnp
server - ICVector-Server
if it's easy why not

Figar0 why?

zoyacher do you have icq or email?

I'm not trying to sell you an EA)))

FOREXMASTER >> :

Figar0 why?

zoyacher do you have an icq or email?

>> I'm not gonna sell you an EA)))

zoyacher@uvaga.by

Firstly, it is very aggressive pipsing in an unknown brokerage company on a demo account with fluffy quotes and unrealistically generous quoting, and spreads that even for the Championship was considered unmarketable. The results of such trading may be considered only after the withdrawal of funds from a real account. Secondly MM is not suitable for real trading (IMHO), but that's just trifles.

Any other opinions?

here is the detailed report.

zoyacher >> :
any other opinions?

Figar0 11.12.2008 17:26

If you do not know what to do with the market and what kind of brokers you are dealing with, you may use it as an example. The results of such trading may be considered only after the withdrawal from a real account. And on the other hand MM is not suitable for real trading (IMHO) but it is nothing serious.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

100 %

By the way, their office is within walking distance of me). Maybe at my leisure I'll drop in and have a chat about whether they'll let me get away with it in real life, where and how they withdraw it....)
Reason: