Im getting an error when i tried to subscribe a signal

Im getting an error from MT4 platform when i tried to subscribe a signal which my friend published. We are trying to automate our trades therefore firstly we published a signal by a demo account. After that, i tried to subscribe this signal from another demo account but system gets me this error: "The signal is not allowed for subscription on this trading account"

How can i solve this?

Files:
mt4_error.png  34 kb

erenbbb:

Im getting an error from MT4 platform when i tried to subscribe a signal which my friend published. We are trying to automate our trades therefore firstly we published a signal by a demo account. After that, i tried to subscribe this signal from another demo account but system gets me this error: "The signal is not allowed for subscription on this trading account"

How can i solve this?

If both accounts are demo and the signal account is public and not private (as it should be), I can only thing that the characteristics of these 2 accounts are different and something doesn't allow the subscription to go through.

Maybe it that the signal demo account is in bitcoins, as I see.

Eleni Anna Branou:

If both accounts are demo and the signal account is public and not private (as it should be), I can only thing that the characteristics of these 2 accounts are different and something doesn't allow the subscription to go through.

Maybe it that the signal demo account is in bitcoins, as I see.

Yes both of them are bitcoin accounts. Also we pubished signals by the approved mt5 community account but the account we tried to subscribe is not approved mt5 community account. Does it make any sense?

erenbbb:
Yes both of them are bitcoin accounts. Also we pubished signals by the approved mt5 community account but the account we tried to subscribe is not approved mt5 community account. Does it make any sense?

When you say approved, you mean a seller account?

No, this is not the problem, something else is wrong but I can't figure out what.

Maybe there is some limitation in the subscribing account.

Reason: