Price movements can be predicted ! - page 35

Oleg... your predictions partly came true... helped me double my deposit... Thank you! At the moment I'm in a big slump as well... eh... nerves... nerves... Any chance for the Eurobucks to go down to 1.3140 ?? or even lower?

How many times do I have to tell you - you don't like to chop a bough underneath yourself

Fucking traders

Well, stops are often triggered )) so instead of using stops... I use a "lock" which means I open 1 more trade in the same direction, if the difference reaches 50-100 pips... so sometimes I get as many as 4 positions... Then I set a Take and Stop, so I can at least close at zero or with a small profit... Stupid, huh?... except that Eurobasket let me down... When the price got above 1.30 I opened a trade... Then more... and more... and more (you can laugh and go "patstol" here)... And now I am sitting there waiting... waiting and hoping (like the song)...

Shniperson >> :
Well, stops work often )) so instead of stops ... I use "lock" which means I open 1 more trade in the same direction, if the difference reaches 50-100 pips... so sometimes I get as many as 4 positions... Then I set a Take and Stop, so I can at least close at zero or with a small profit... Stupid, huh?... only the Eurobasket let me down... When the price got above 1.30 I opened a trade... Then more... and more... and more (you can laugh and go "patstol" here)... And now I am sitting there waiting... waiting and hoping (like the song)...

that Munchausen - hedging

To trigger stops not often you need not a rough analysis (descriptive geometry) but a fine analysis of different timeframes, which is beyond the power of man, but within the power of the machine...

where to get a car like that...

That's a good point about being a sucker... that's exactly how I feel right now.

I hope the deposit isn't serious.

was $350, became $880 in a week... now landing at $300 4 trades Losing out in full ))))... (so if I close, it'll be 500) .... ok... we learn from our mistakes... I'm more interested if the Eurobucks will fall to 1.3140 in the next week, and whether it will reach 1.36-1.38, thereby introducing me to Kolya Morzhev ...

On 1H we also see a breakdown of the white channel and a target around 3445-50. The price is trying to get back to 1.3365, (testing the new Hourly Median, if it fails, 1.3445 will do, there will also be a Sell to 1.2935. Also, 1.3475, 1.3505 and 1.3520 are also a Sell.

After the breakdown of 1.3260, the first target is 1.3110.

But switching to 4H, we see another interesting picture:

The Blue Median on the way and the Lower Boundary (Cinnamon) of the rising 4H channel. There is also a Purple Afternoon Median coming up next to it. This situation shows that a break-down to the 1D Median is possible and it can start a new channel with new targets, or it can break-down the 4H channel and aim for the second target 1.2800.

But we have to see how we go. We may even squeeze into the corner near 1.34, creating a reversal signal.

Therefore, I will close all current sales at 1.3120. From there I will buy with a short stop and look at the fractals at 5M, placing orders above or below them.

Reason: