Price movements can be predicted ! - page 39

the thing is, from my point of view. What I have posted is not a forecast. It is closer to an assessment of the current situation. And here are the fundamental reasons why this is happening, I really liked Gurov's very interesting analysis of it (the market). I do not agree with him on everything, his strokes are too big. He is an artist. But he has a rational analysis. And it is very rational, this is the first time I've seen such a physical explanation of the processes. The main thing is that it is clear where his feet grow from. Only his slogan is interesting, he needs to get used to it and take away the rational.

I. Even with such a seemingly correct and beautiful analysis, I am not yet ready to enter the market. I have a lot of research to do and a lot of programming to do.

Z.Z.I. And about other forums. I don't. I'm starting to feel sorry for the time I'm wasting on this one too. If it were not for such branches of the 'Market Etiquette or the rules of etiquette on the minefield' would have long ceased to appear. Time is the only value we have.

Yesterday's talk of a halt to the move continues quite well with a slowdown already formed and a small pullback even on H1.

At the same time there is a reversal of the pair on M30, but the depth of the move will be very protracted...

Prival писал(а) >> If it wasn't for threads like this 'Market etiquette or the rules of good manners in a minefield' would have stopped appearing a long time ago.
Here's a good chance to give forum support another hint - given the changed conditions, so to speak: why not change the 'Author' column on the home page to the 'Author of last post' column?

Mathemat >> :
Here's a good chance to give forum support another hint - given the changed conditions, so to speak: why not change the "Author" column on the home page to the "Author of Last Post" column?

Ideally, keep both the name of the Author and the name of the Last Poster. Thankfully the resolutions on modern monitors allow a lot to be placed conveniently within the page.

Lord_Shadows >> :

Ideally, both the name of the author and the name of the Last Writer should be retained. Thankfully the resolutions on modern monitors allow much to be conveniently read within the page.

+1

Did I miss something or was there no forecast for this week ?

By the way, with the new foundations in place, what are the forecasts for the pairs under study ?

Lord_Shadows >> :

By the way, with the new fundamentals, what are anyone's predictions on the pairs under study ?

For December 17: Varvara day. All warm and warm, wait till Varvara comes, frosts will come. The heaviest frosts, winter bridges. For the cold, the sky is star-spangled, for the warm, the sky is dull and blind.

Lord_Shadows >> :

By the way, due to the new fundamentals, what is the forecast for the pairs in question?

In my opinion, the correction of the euro continues. The euro is now at 1.4081. Something definite about the further market movement is hard to say.

Only the situation in the Japanese is clear, the level of 85.00 will be reached this week for sure, now the level of 89.00.

And hands are itching to buy the franc now at 1.1200 - we might get to the beginning of a major 3rd wave, as the pullback from the length of the first wave exceeded 38%.

Sart >> :

In my view, the correction of the euro continues. The euro is now at 1.4081. Something definite about the further market movement is hard to say.

Only the situation is clear on the Japanese - the level of 85.00 will definitely be reached this week, now the level of 89.00.

But the franc is itching to buy now at 1.1200, we might get to the beginning of the strong 3rd wave, because the pullback of the first wave is over 38%.

Yes, concerning the Euro, a very quick and strong jump. As strange as predictable after six weeks of uncertainty.

Jap now has a tricky situation, I think we might not see 85 until the new year. And after that...who knows. My guess is that it will be around 90.00 or higher by the end of the week.

Sart >> :

>> what's up, Poligrafich?

Reason: