[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 7: September 2011) - page 15

Expectations are unchanged. Expect the pair to rise and complete the zig-zag pattern.

Sweet:

Expectations are unchanged. I expect growth of the pair and completion of the "zig-zag" pattern.

In this sense I agree on the rebound (while I am training on a demo - yesterday's Eurobucks screenshot), on the other hand - look for yourself what a collapse (RUN) of the Eurobucks on the watch is going now ... :-)))

But the rebound will be very serious and it is not far off.

I found an interesting pattern - the bxoy has beaten the support level on the daily chart (right after the earthquake). Who thinks it will break or bounce? In my opinion, an intervention by the Japanese central bank cannot be ruled out in the near future....

MOHCTP36:

Good afternoon.My opinion today-tomorrow the area of 1.4050, tomorrow the day after tomorrow the area of 1.3980, and then close the gap.

The first forecast +, waiting for the second.

MOHCTP36:

First forecast +, waiting for the second.
Today is an up day - the eu is up, the pound is up.

Sweet:

Expectations are unchanged. Expect the pair to rise and complete the zig-zag pattern.

0.7940 I think is the high for today and may not be a correction - day of the quid's fall.

Tantrik:
Today is an up day - the eu is up, the pound is up.

Well, if you want growth, let it be growth.

MOHCTP36:

well, if you want growth, let it be growth.
The first prediction (my prediction) came true, and the second is yours ... - . (it's already going up - I wrote a little earlier (it was 7.00) - maybe it will be easier for someone in a slump)

Roman.: I found an interesting pattern - the play of USD on the daily chart by the support level (right after the earthquake). Who thinks it will break or bounce? I think that an intervention by the Japanese central bank cannot be ruled out in the near future...

I remember a similar situation in the franc last year, read Prival's posts, I think he called it: the five-legged bear kicked away all his paws, which means that there is a strong buyer

but then again: if yen is up, pound is down with euro?

If this is the start of a correction, the first target is 1.4160

What was that?
Reason: