Automated Trading with Adoptive Set File

So many traders are scared of EA's or Robot's, because of the set and forget issue. Well, many ea's and robots can be traded successfully if you know how to use it. That is why I've created this thread to show you that you can trade successfully with an ea if you follow my set files. You see my set files a optimized on a regular basis to adopt to current market conditions. And no it's not a simple backtest and there you go - there is much more into creating a set file that will not just survive current conditions, but that will also limit the draw down on your account while producing profit. Follow me as I proof my statement here:

minttrader:
Dude, you made only 10 trades on your demo account and already try to claim about profitability?? you need at least to double or triple you demo acc before talk about success on forex. I was using Hotforex demo about 1.5 year, made about 800 trades and only now I understand how far was forex truth from me when I was starting my forex journey. Keep practising and show us your results later..

Thanks for your input, dude. Been there, done that, got the pips. Been trading forex for 6 years now - I know what it's all about. I'm simply demonstrating here that automated trading can be profitable, hence the start of this thread at the start of the journey.

Here is a chart to show you how beautifully this set file has been trading.

Banking pips these last few days!

With 1 more day to go for the week I'm on 3.38% profit with two open trades in one basket. If I can close these trades tomorrow I should be close to 4% for two weeks, which is 1% short of my 5% goal. Anyway, we'll see what happens.

So we are going into the weekend with two open trades and 3.38% profit. So far the set file has been performing well, maybe return is not that high, but at least it's producing a steady profitable equity curve.

Set file performing pretty well so far under all type of market conditions.

After week 3 the set file is up 4.77% with a monthly projected return on investment of 6.63%.

fxinvestfund:
Thanks for your input, dude. Been there, done that, got the pips. Been trading forex for 6 years now - I know what it's all about. I'm simply demonstrating here that automated trading can be profitable, hence the start of this thread at the start of the journey.

I couldn't agree more, but my issue with robots is they can be very difficult set up or run. Plus it's very difficult to get an EA to read and decipher fundamental data, such as economic and political events.

In all if we can get the mastery of it, then we can use it. I mean some are using it successfully!

Basket of trades closed today with some nice profit! EA set file will now be updated to adopt to current market conditions for the month of August.

So far my set file has produced just over 9% profit and produce on average 5% per month. The EA was stuck in a basket of orders for almost 2 weeks, which is why the performance is less than expected, but hopefully this will not happen again shortly and we can start raising the average.

Reason: