Price movements can be predicted ! - page 32

What about the movement of the euro against the quid next week?

Xadviser >> :

Thank you, Oleg. Very interesting. And much clearer too. A bit earlier the forecast, I closed below orders :-(

Especially liked the bounce from 1.2121 to 1.2085

Now that's a calculation.... hats off to you.

If you can further clarify on the highlighted phrase. After all the third wave according to your layout above is ascending, how can we end it at 1.1675?

I'm sorry, I got the numbers wrong. The rebound should be from 1.2221 to 1.2185 and we will go higher from 1.2185.

By the way, 1.2185, maybe a little bit lower is the most probable point for the gap on Monday (trying to get back into the channel).

The end of the 3rd Wave at 1.1675 is also the end of the First Wave for a downward long-term downward movement. The top of the 3rd Wave is planned at 1.2420 (beginning of the First Wave down) and its end at 1.1675

registred >> :

What about the Euro/USD move next week?

First, it should go to 1.2660 and rebound to 1.2975, then to 1.2800. And there we will have to look at the patterns.

The main thing next week is to pave the way for an assured break-down at 1.3000 and move towards the SPV at 1.3420.

Maybe we should break through 1.2620 and go towards 1.2480, to buy nicely, and then go towards 1.3420. But we will see about that.

Plus писал(а) >>

1.2755-60

:))

1.2720-1.2699...

By the way, until 2 weeks ago, I was confident of a EUR/USD march to 1.1860. But no such luck. Stuck drawing a Triangle pattern, which implies a continuation of the main Trend, i.e. downwards.

A break-down of the Figure with the target at 1.1750 might occur just at 1.2480. And much depends on a breakdown of this exact price, if we go there.

This is just an analysis of the Strategy part. Where and how the price may go. I cannot say anything for sure. I'm not showing you all of the information about the orders I place. I set them using impulses. The impulses are a different story.

Therefore: Breaking through the triangle up to 1.3000 (a fractal is formed after 1.3000 and the order is above it), it means that we are going to 1.3420.

Breach the triangle downwards at 1.2480 (also by the fractal downwards at 5M), that means we are going to 1.1750.

The situation changes every day. I just set directions and work on them.

Good luck:)

Plus писал(а) >>

By the way, until 2 weeks ago, I was confident of a EUR/USD march to 1.1860. But no such luck. Stuck drawing a Triangle pattern, which implies a continuation of the main Trend, i.e. downwards.

A break-down of the Figure with the target at 1.1750 might occur just at 1.2480. And much depends on a breakdown of this exact price, if we go there.

This is just an analysis of the Strategy part. Where and how the price may go. I cannot say anything for sure. I'm not showing you all of the information about the orders I place. I set them using impulses. The impulses are a different story.

Therefore: Breaking through the triangle up to 1.3000 (a fractal is formed after 1.3000 and the order is above it), it means that we are going to 1.3420.

Breach the triangle downwards at 1.2480 (also by the fractal downwards at 5M), that means we are going to 1.1750.

The situation changes every day. I just set directions and work on them.

Good luck :)

:) 1.30... Hmm, I'm sure we'll pass 1.30 before we know it, we won't even slow down... :)) And 1.31 we'll bump into, and we may really linger... But I'm making this prediction :)) solely from experience, I personally never make such predictions for myself, so I could be wrong. :))

Round numbers I take not "out of the blue rounding" and well come out these calculations. But I can only say for sure a couple of minutes before. :)). I'm even sure! that in order to call the exact figure in the future for both time and price, it's necessary to perform the necessary analysis (BUT not a candle or chart) and normally just calculate, but the prediction will only be correct if no unexpected events will happen ... For example no unexpected snowfall over the weekend in NY... :))) and so on...

:)) But tell me, why do we need such forecasts with numbers? What the hell for, if even one minute "before" no one needs exact numbers anyway... But right "in", that's when the forecast is important... :))

And that's why only two kinds of predictions are important - long-term and instantaneous, long-term kind - will it be higher or will it be lower. And instantaneous.... Well here ... :))

In general, people, what are you doing here, predictions and argue, the network is full of these predictions ... A wave and a candlestick and a chart with an indicator in addition ... Look at the Alpari site, for example... :))

Sorry, if anything... :))

The Euro is unlikely to drop below 1.2660, more likely to try to break through 1.3073.

NProgrammer писал(а) >>

:) 1.30... Hmm, I'm sure we'll pass 1.30 before we know it, we won't even slow down... :))

Yeah, like my mate told me when I was asked about the Euro going further against the Dollar: "given that the quid will eventually drop to zero and you can't divide by zero, the Euro should go to infinity..."

meta-trader2007 писал(а) >>

The European Central Bank (ECB) has cut its key interest rate by 0.75 percentage points to 2.50 percent from 3.25 percent, RIA Novosti reported citing Agence France-Presse.

Everyone was just waiting for the decision of a meeting of someone there at the ECB.

It was at 16:30 on 04/12/2008 ... I think it was on Thursday ...

I'm talking about Friday at 05/12/2008 22:56. :)

Brother hearts help a novice trader:)

Decided to play on the news and cashed out - stupid but I ran out of money :(((

WMR R266873268087

The result of collecting on the site Kapilochka . napod . r u

Such misfortunes happen :((((

I WISH YOU GOOD LUCK ANALYTICS

AND LET THE MONEY STICK LIKE A SNOWBALL !!!

Reason: