[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 121

MobileMan:

There you go. Sort of justified ))) and at the end of that red line is about the 29th of February )

That's the thing, just like. Where's yours in profile?

strangerr:

Don't be ridiculous people.

time will tell ) and if it does (and it will), I'll write you here, Stranger, that YOU're shitting yourself ) like you wrote about me the other day )

MobileMan:

time will tell ) and if it does (and it will), I'll write you here, Stranger, that you're shitting yourself ) like you wrote about me the other day )

I don't even count how many times

strangerr:

So you've already stopped counting how many times

once ) and that doesn't count because the orders haven't closed yet. You saw the sells on the screenshot... Keeping

MobileMan:

time will tell ) and if it does (and it will), i'll write you here Stranger that YOU fucked up ) like you wrote about me the other day )
Mobil, you've got a crazy amount of drawdown ! You're already wrong ! If you wait too long, the price will come back sooner or later.

Salavatka:
Who?
One asshole ... I opened a deposit in Teletrade at 1500 .... I pissed off 70% . 500 of my own left + 300 bonuses for opening a deposit there . I gave him back 1800 in total ... I argued with him for a week to transfer my 500 cash . he decided to try his luck this morning . he pissed off the whole deposit .

odiseif:
I opened a deposit in Teletrade at 1500 .... I pissed off 70% of it . I got 500 of my own + 300 bonuses for opening a deposit there . I gave it back to him and he deposited 1800 in total .

Do good, and it will find you))))))

Salavatka:
Mobil, you've got mad drawdown! You're already wrong. And if you wait too long the price will come back sooner or later.

I'm not talking about the drawdown (I was wrong there) because I think the Eurobucks rise is a trick. It's about whether there will be 1.26 or not. I say YES, and Stranger thinks it's a humbug. We'll see in 3 weeks who's been delusional.

Oh mobilich mobilich... I haven't taught you anything ))))

Teletrade !? You got a depot open there!? I've heard a lot of bad things about them! I live in Dnipro and their office is nearby, but I opened one in Admiral! Although there is no representative office in the city, only in Kyiv!
Reason: