YZ_PIPSATOR_EURGPB - inspiration from championship results

I was very surprised by the result of the Championship!

A group of EURGPB advisors, with small targets, work quite correctly, and go up without breaking the rules

---

I will try to create my own variant

We will be waiting for valuable ideas.

The "smart" people have the same ideas, I've been doing this crap for a few days now. The results are quite predictable: 1 pip spread - thick-thick layer of chocolate (I have a demo, I do not even need to set Expert Advisors:)), 2 pips spread - chocolate (I am fine-tuning Expert Advisor for real trading), 3 pips spread - candy bar, larger spread - lollipop.

YuraZ >> :

A group of EURGPB advisors, with small targets, work quite correctly, and go up without breaking the rules

---

I will try to create my variant

What's the point? Or is it to keep in shape?

Mischek писал(а) >>

What's the point? Or to keep in shape?

There is a point, and the Championship confirms it. The conditions there are not at all green for pipsing, but there is profit. And the main thing, even with serious opposition and unfavourable market conditions, we are not losing, but simply trampling on the spot.

Pipser was a shame)))
And here's the PIPSATOR.
quite....
with a name like that, you wouldn't be ashamed to enter the market.
for the sake of just having a
PIPSATOR,

what a word!!!

Figar0 >> :

And most importantly, even with serious opposition and not favourable not a plum, but just stomping on the spot.

>> that's probably gonna be the end of it.

Korey >> :

Pipser was a shame)))
And here is the PIPSATOR
quite....
with a name like that, you wouldn't be ashamed to enter the market.
for the sake of just having a
PIPSATOR,

what a word!!!

You've got it all figured out.

:-) it's a marketing ploy ! ( a pipsitter does cause some negative emotions )

A PIPSATOR sounds Proud! :-)

---

Mischek

i will probably never leave it!

these are statistics, and where statistics are, there is truth

---

first we need to determine the channel !

and the size of the profit PipsATOR - it should in any case be more than the spread

YuraZ >> :

---

I will try to create my own variant

Yes, everything is beautiful in the Championship. But it is not so good on the real account.

I had a similar one working for two months in my brokerage company 'A'.

At the end of October they increased spread for this pair to 3, and at night it went up to 5!

I'm currently revising the algorithm for such spreads, so there won't be such profitability.

So I don't want this championship with such EAs to be a disservice to everyone.

DTCs are increasing spreads one after another, for now on exotics. I think until the crisis is over (two years, imho) the search for new short-target

I think the search for new short-target strategies is not necessary until the crisis is over (two years, imho).

Alex-Doozer >> :

Yes, everything is beautiful in the championship. Except in the real world, not so much.

I had a similar one working for two months in DC "A...".

At the end of October they increased spread for this pair to 3, and at night they started to raise it to 5!

For such spreads now I revise the algorithm, respectively such a profitability will not be.

So this championship with such EAs might not be a bad thing.

it goes without saying! and understandably so... and now the spreads are big for some people with stop level at this pair is 10pts, i.e. a take is 10pts and not the spread + 1pt

---

at night I have traded 100p overnight, 50K lot stable 1.0, overnight I have 1K, targets 6-11p - TP is floating

about 10 trades, no loss, about half of tp = 11p this is no longer even a PIPSATOR target

no channel boundaries set yet - I am about to enter the channel processing, that should increase the targets

---

trading will only go where spread is not higher than needed

PIPSATOR will not work from 24-25 december when spread is flying higher than normal!

It is difficult for Pipsers in brokerage companies where spread is floating!

it is hard enough to make a good PIPSATOR

---

I prefer semi-automatic ones because normal people usually sleep - you cannot correct anything.

i prefer semi-automatic systems - ( advisors adjusted for entry - exit can also be corrected manually - close half of positions - rearrange Take and Stop positions, etc.)

---

Reason: