Expert's idea of a double martingale - page 5

Cmu4:

I would not say every entry, but every cycle. A market entry is the opening of ONE order.

Also, you don't have to increase the amount of equity... there are several ways to increase profits without increasing the lot size.

Tell us how to increase it. Because most of them are negative.

paukas:
Tell me how to increase it. Because most of them are negative.
Give him more money and he'll tell you all the secrets like in a confessional:)))

It must be possible to move the graph in the right direction with your mind - is that the secret?

I don't need other people's money.

And about secrets... yes, you're right. There is not much desire to give them away, especially if a lot of effort has been expended.

Moving on to practice, I will only say that, let's say, there is the following basic logic: fill-up-fill-up-turnover. So, developing the thought in this direction, one can get away from Martin's increase of lot and make a system that will give good profit. Right now, by the way, I'm working on this logic... among other things.

Cmu4:

And about secrets... yes, you're right. There is not much desire to give them away, especially if a lot of effort has been expended.

Moving on to practice, I will only say that, let's say, there is the following basic logic: fill-up-fill-up-turnover. So, developing the thought in this direction, one can get away from Martin's increase of lot and make a system that will give good profit. Right now, by the way, I'm working on this logic... among other things.

By the way, anti-logic systems are all profitable.

Tantrik:
By the way, illogical systems are all profitable.
Profitable ones are (not all of them), but in practice there is a period when the market develops in an unfavourable way for the trader's TS. Therefore, there must always be a plan "B". The simplest (but not the most effective) is to stop trading for some time.

Cmu4:

I didn't mean to offend you, it was me paukas who was a bit of a stickler, as he usually asks for money when asked to share information. :)))

khorosh:
I didn't mean to offend you, it was me paukas who was a bit of a stickler, as he usually asks for money when asked to share information. :)))

Naturally. The Talmud says:

He who does not take a toll is not worth a toll :)))

paukas:

He who does not take a toll is not worth a toll : )))

This can be interpreted to mean that "he who does not take a toll" is worth more than anything material.

paukas:

He who does not take a toll is not worth a toll : )))

Unconvincing, the Talmud is not very popular here. But the Bible recommends sharing with others. Bill Gates gave half his fortune to charity.
Reason: