YZ_PIPSATOR_EURGPB - inspiration from championship results - page 25

granit77 писал(а) >>

I took semantic liberties with the knocking, you are right.

But you still have to be afraid. Fear is the basis of survival in the wilderness, and nature is still wild.

Right now I am watching the process of a big businessman being stripped by the tax authorities at the request of a rival MP.

And who can guarantee that your increased wealth will not become the subject of the sanitary inspections? I assure you, the representatives

will be considerably more liberal to their crackdowns than they are to your waving. They have genetic corporate solidarity,

and we non-combatants are an alien element.

That is why I do not consider the law the main danger, it is not our enemy, but, unfortunately, not our protector either.

Quite right!

Only fools are not afraid.

and laws don't always protect us.

It is common in functional analysis to check the behaviour of a function under boundary conditions.
on the subject of snitching:
situation: a current scientist, chairman of the VAK board, wrote a book of memoirs in which he presented himself as an excellent student at the university.
(which he was not, but even had C's in his diploma).
We thought that this scholar had exalted himself for a good cause.
But, unexpectedly, he began to prove and presented a diploma with honours, i.e. a fake one.
It turned out that this diploma had been forged during defence of candidate and doctoral theses, receiving the title of professor and holding public office.
But even more interesting was the fact that this "scientist" did not know how and when he got married, i.e. he did not know his biography.
If we don't say anything about that, we're looking at a cover-up.
Well, we understandably addressed - so and so, here are the facts, here is holding a public office with a false document,
here's Stirlitz's ignorance of his biography, and where did he go who knew the diploma was fake.
And the forest rangers tell us:
-"What do you want from us?
We are in confusion, and later it turned out that all the activities of this scientist are well paid by the State Department.

Korey >> :
..situation: an active scientist, the Chairman of the Council of the Higher Attestation Commission wrote a book of memoirs in which he imagined himself to be an excellent student at the university.
(>> ...situation: A current scientist, chairman of the VAK board, wrote a book of memoirs in which he imagined himself to be an excellent student at university.)
A vivid example of how impunity leads a person to loss of reality: why did he need to build these prams for a bathhouse?

it's a prime example of how after 1991, everything grew up on the state department's dime.

and also cited this example as a cure for the innocent naive who believe in uniform enforcement of laws.
mechanism:
The law is harsh but it is the law.
the law is enforced by the executive branch, i.e. administratively.
i.e. state officials execute within the limits of their administrative functions.
so it turns out that the administrative law is higher than the strict law.
= the law is ruled by the interests of state officials, read = personal interests

By the way, the question price in the above example is NPO Energia, NPO Astrophysics.

Korey писал(а) >>

it's a prime example of how everything after 1991 grew up on State Department money

and also gave this example as a cure for the innocent naive who believe in uniform law enforcement.
mechanism:
The law is harsh but it is the law.
the law is enforced by the executive branch of government, i.e. administratively.
i.e. state officials execute within the limits of their administrative functions.
so it turns out that the administrative law is higher than the strict law.
>> the law is ruled by the interests of state officials, read = personal interests.

Exactly right!

and if the law is trending with self-interest it's enforced very carefully.

Personal interests often work very well with the law - it's well known.

and if you have full information, it's usually easy to read ... and understandable ...

---

HOWEVER, a discussion on an interesting topic starts off nicely....

at the end it's still a useless troll..........

xbs >> :

HOWEVER, it's a good way to start a discussion on an interesting topic....

at the end still a useless troll..........

then let's try to move on! Trolls are necessary - (although they are a nuisance) but they are a natural phenomenon on the internet

---

here are the results of the pipsatore for almost 2 weeks

there were launches not only at 9 p.m. but also earlier so as long as there is debugging and not real trading

In general, I use it by hand at night when I go to bed and in the morning just before going to work I take it off

30p a lot 1 for 2 weeks almost

---

a trader I know made 12k quid on friday 21.11.2008 with 58k account on friday morning, i.e. he brought 70k on friday night a little elk and one - about 6 trades in + and 1 loss

what was better, to give him 50k ? knowing his results are quite stable or trade pips for 2 weeks with 50k account

---

at the same time PrizmaL made 745 pips in 2 weeks

The design is the results of one version of my pipsetter with 18\11, on three pairs at a time, with no time limit...
Files:
pack.rar  27 kb

Yeah... I made a quick pipsaur for eurgbp. Stable profit only since September this year. Gives profit with takes in the range of 2-8 pips on periods M5-M30.

Would have known the buy...

Reason: