[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 900

Gravitus:

The script is only used to search for signals, not to open positions... Is there any way to force quotes to update at once on a large number of pairs/fpc?

i only know of the following options:

1. remove it from the charts and put and change magic // if it needs it

2 or just put it on a single chart // but i will only be able to answer this if i look at the code

belck:

the only options I know of are:

1 remove from the charts and put and change magic // if it requires it

it's not clear what to delete and what does magic have to do with it if there are no positions?

2 or just put it on one currency chart // but I can only answer that if I look at the code

yes, the script works on an arbitrary chart. i use the iClose function to determine the price of the needed pair/frame

i wonder, will iClose return already fresh quotes? considering that all required currency pairs are blinking in the "market overview" window...

Gravitus:

it's not clear what to remove and what does it have to do with magiс if there are no positions?

Yes, the script works on an arbitrary chart, for that I use the iClose function to determine the price of the desired pair / ff

I wonder, will iClose return already fresh quotes? Considering that all required currency pairs are blinking in "market overview" window...

I'm confused. I'm sorry but I can't help you at this stage.

belck:
I'm confused. I'm sorry but I can't help you at this stage.
there is already a solution in place.... https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/8443

Gravitus:
there is already a ready-made solution.... https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/8443
Here. He who seeks, finds. Respect and respect

this is not spam. this is me sharing my observation. i will delete it shortly!

Hello, can you tell me how to determine the number of the bar through which the vertical line passes?

Determine line time via ObjectGet and find the bar number via iBarShift

Here's a question:

will this function work properly or should it be done differently?

if ((ProfitBuy + ProfitSell > 0.0) && (totalBuy > 1) && (totalSell > 1)) {
 CloseThisSymbolBuy();
 CloseThisSymbolSell();
 }

I mean, I know that this function

if ((ProfitBuy > 0.0) && (totalBuy > 1)) CloseThisSymbolBuy();

works fine.

belck:

Here's a question:

will this function work properly or should it be done differently?

I mean, I know that this function

works fine.

Any question of THIS nature can be easily and unceremoniously tested with a tester in your terminal...

Why are you littering the thread?

Reason: