[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 893

usver:

Are you woozy that the difference between A and B you need to multiply by Point?

The values of A and B are real numbers. By multiplying their difference by Point, you further increase the number of decimal places. If you need to get an integer to compare with a "Spread" integer, you should rather divide by Point.

Agreed........

No, it does not work, I have already prescribed in various ways. if condition also did not help, and it is true in fact while, because if in general the counter of loops, and me it is a condition.

Yes,extern int Bar=5; I set in the beginning,and I get a normal,appropriate,and the difference in B is also; but it does not multiply in any way!!!!Zaraza!!!!!

Thanks!!! As I was writing, the answers came.Sorry and thanks, right, we need to split!!!!! I'll put it in the advisor!!!

Dimka-novitsek:

No, it does not work, I have already prescribed in various ways. if condition also did not help, and it is true in fact while, because if in general the counter of loops, and me it is a condition.

Yes,extern int Bar=5; I set it in the beginning,and I get a normal,appropriate,and the difference in B is also; but it does not multiply in any way!!!!Zaraza!!!!!

if is a condition and while is a loop... You need a loop or condition to open orders ????

https://book.mql4.com/ru/operators/if read

Yes!!!!Thank you all!!!

I'm such a sheep, though!!!

Dimka-novitsek:
Yes!!!!Thank you all!!!

And what helped you after all ?????

like it was right ?????

Divide!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DA!!!!!!!

Rebooted the computer by switching it off from the mains, it stopped responding when I started testing the EA. I'll try again!

All right!!!
Reason: