[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 904

Dimka-novitsek:
Thank you!!! Wow, that's hilarious!
Just tweaked the whole thing.

HELP! Where do windows 7 save profile files, templates and other files generated by MT4???

No, it doesn't. I copied and pasted. I've already tried to paste both bid and ask, and various combinations. I always try myself for a long time before asking, only when I can't do it at all.

Dimka-novitsek:
Of course, I asked it 10 points, 20 points, 30 points, 50 points.
Files:

THANK YOU!!!Reading.

Vinin:

Good evening!

Do you have a library of functions that you can share? I looked on this site and Kim's, but did not find an extensive one.

HELP! Where do windows 7 save profile files, templates and other files generated by MT4???

belck:

Good evening!

Do you have a library of functions that you can share? I looked at Kim's site, but didn't find a comprehensive one.

Put in include

plug

#include <VinL_Trade_V3.mq4>

Files:

Didn't wait, found it myself....

By default all terminals are not started by administrator, so all files generated by them are saved in hidden folder, approximate path:

C:\Users\user\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files\terminal mt4\

NYC:

Didn't wait, found it myself....

By default all terminals are not started by administrator, so all files generated by them are saved in hidden folder, approximate path:

C:\Users\user\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files\terminal mt4\

coders))
Reason: