[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 907

EXTR:

I am not a programmer, but I know that if you want to change your EA, you need to at least put it out there

here's the advisor
Files:

EXTR:
here's the advisor
it's already out, dBaseLotSize, change as much as you want, and open with any lot you want.

I'll give it a go

Thank you everything works perfectly

EXTR:

Thank you everything works perfectly

Profits

Hello.

MA=iMA(NULL,0,Period_MA,0,MODE_SMMA,PRICE_CLOSE,0);

For iMA, does the averaging period mean how many bars will average over the closing price? Or is iMA averaging something else, not bars.

A slightly different question. I select a site address from Opera and paste it into Excel. The line is blue. I press it and Opera runs the site from Excel. It is so convenient for me to keep the lists with comments. But sometimes this feature fails and the list becomes black. How to restore or where to read? Please advise.

Hello, can you help me find a fault?

The arrows are not working.

Files:
lag1.mq4  6 kb

Pirat:

Hello.

MA=iMA(NULL,0,Period_MA,0,MODE_SMMA,PRICE_CLOSE,0);

For iMA, period of averaging means how many bars will be averaged over the closing price? Or is iMA averaging something else, not bars.

double iMA( string symbol, int timeframe, int period, int ma_shift, int ma_method, int applied_price, int shift)
period - Averaging period for calculation of Moving Average.

applied_price - Price used. Can be any price constant.

In mql4, we are averaging the number of historical price constants (well, we can say bars) .

Reason: