[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 378

Good night... Night.

Here is the gist of the problem:

I have an Expert Advisor, but its OrderClose() function doesn't work. I don't understand what is the reason. I am very thankful for the help.

Files:
pips.mq4  13 kb

alsu писал(а) >>

Just because you downloaded an Expert Advisor does not mean that it will bring you profit. For example, I, for purely scientific reasons, have downloaded dozens of Expert Advisors from the Internet, but for some reason none of them has increased my earnings. Why? Very simply. Because if someone has a profitable Expert Advisor, why would he put it on the Web???? The things that are written in the txt file from the archive are sheer nonsense, because it is a piece of cake to find an investor for a really good Expert Advisor and thereby solve the problem of initial capital.

I think that's why the majority of people on this forum are writing EAs themselves. And when they get good results, they do not tell anyone about it :))

Well, your copy is a rather worn out sinker based on martingale. Don't mind me.

I don't understand why they don't say anything, it's not like I'm asking them to share the money...

melnikola >>:

Мдааааааааа и что же мне делать? Сливаться с темы?

If you are not prepared to spend another five years studying, with the utmost effort on your brain twist, then you are better off doing something else.

There is no free money in the stock market!

melnikola >>:

Ничего не понимаю почему молчат-то, я же не прошу поделиться деньгами...

You don't get it - you are being saved money. And you are being saved so much that it is incomparable to "share".

People here are mostly delicate, but I'll put it simply: Get off the subject altogether. With such an approach to the case you can not come close to the trade.

Live, love, work. But don't trade.

===

Of course, you will be offended now, and most likely, you will not follow my advice... And you should not.

alsu писал(а) >>

:)

Sure, it's not difficult... Just replace AccountBalance() in the code with Balance

If the EA uses the balance value, for example, to calculate lots or stops, then it makes no difference - the balance you set will be used as the same one.

The problem is, that there is no AccountBalance() anywhere in the code...

Nail_Saby >>:

Проблема в том, что в коде нет нигде AccountBalance()...

How does he "look" there?

Trying to find the max for the number of bars in the window. I get -1. Where is the error, please advise?

for ( i= cbi; i>=0; i--) {
//-----------------Functions------------------------------
fxH[ i]=High[ i];  
fxL[ i]=Low[ i];
int M=WindowBarsPerChart();
double Max=ArrayMaximum(High[ i], M,0);

kon12 >>:

Пытаюсь найти мах за кол-во баров в окне. Получаю -1. Где ошибка, подскажите?

double Max=High[ArrayMaximum(High[ i], M,0)];
The ArrayMaximum function returns the bar number

chief2000 >>:

Я просил на той ветке сообщить о разнице во времени тестирования - пока без ответа.

В интернете попадалась статья об I7, вроде на нем обработка видео занимала на 40% меньше времени чем с каким-то другим

более старым процессором (тестировали видео, т.к. по словам авторов здесь производительность процессоров

проявлялась наилучшим образом).

Не могу ничего сказать о WinXP (Windows для тех целей вообще всерьез не воспринимался и программы под него не компилировались), но между SunOS и Linux (RedHat, кажется 7.3) скорость оптимизации всегда возрастала в 2-3 раза -

при длительности оптимизации в пределах 4 - 24+ часов выигрыш был существенный. Проверялись одни и те же

программы, те же самые версии, откомпилированные разработчиком под эти OS.

Sun-овский комп был не из слабых. Тоже самое наблюдалось и с программами конкурентов.

Если на Linux-е с эмулятором можно получить что-то похожее то это стоит того. Речь больше о перспективе, пока

для моих целей и Core2Duo с 4 ГБ памяти "хватает".

We are talking about some different things. If we're talking about solars, they were running on a completely different CPU architecture, and due to this architecture 2-3 times doesn't seem surprising at all. But if linux was run on the same hardware as SunOS then the difference wouldn't be so noticeable.

If we get back to our animals, the metatrader is available only for the Windows, and the sources are not compiled for other platforms. Therefore, the highest speed will only be in native mode, 32-bit XP, the virtual machines will lose a few percent of performance and it makes no difference what will be the host system. If you run multiple optimizations simultaneously to load multi-core CPU at maximum, and, as a matter of principle, virutalki for this are not really needed, you can run multiple terminals and run optimization. Therefore incomprehensible crawl in the direction of virtualization with linux as sources do not and will not, and the differences in the host systems do not affect the speed of optimization. And claims that the virtualization will be higher speed, to put it mildly untrue, as well as work under the white board.

If you look at what YuraZ wrote, he has 12 Gbytes of memory, for such a system a 64-bit Windows is needed, and therefore Metatrader works slower under this Windows.

CENOS 64 + VMWARE 7 + XP32 + MT4 - better speed of MT4! ( when running in tester mode )

than if

WINDOWS 64 + MT4 (which is still 32)

But it will be equal to WINDOWS 64 + VMWARE 7 + XP32 + MT4

Good afternoon.

For the first time I decided to work with the tester, because I wrote my first Expert Advisor.

I ran it on one pair and got positive result.

I have restarted it with visualization, visualization is beautiful - bars are moving, orders are opening and closing.

I looked more attentively and was very surprised - orders are mainly opened and closed arbitrarily.

If an order is opened, the closing signals are ignored.

I have not managed to find out the principles of opening and closing used by the Expert Advisor I have written myself.

The second interesting point. An Expert Advisor running on the history

OVER THE SAME PERIOD, ON THE SAME PAIR, IN THE SAME ACCOUNT, BUT ON A DIFFERENT COMPUTER - IT SHOWS DIFFERENT RESULTS

All the data from the first one was transferred to another computer by copying the platform folder from Program Files/.

What is this situation and how should we treat the results shown by the Expert Advisor?

At the same time, the quality of modeling is about 48% for the three available months - how much is this correct and how to achieve a higher quality of modeling?

And how to get a more complete history?

Reason: